Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MARTHA STEWART GETS 5 MONTHS PRISON SENTENCE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by johnny, Jul 16, 2004.

1. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

lol, good thing she's so crafty. they'll fight for her to be their bitch...

2. beardo

beardo Guest

just saw her little press conference. hilarious. even worked in a plug for her magazine :lol:

though i do think its ridiculous that she's going to jail. its pretty funny to watch.

3. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I just heard about this. She got off reallly really easy.

4. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

well she got what she deserved

5. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

I don't mind the cool stuff that she invents so that I can buy it at K Mart. So I hope she gets out soon, that crazy woman is ok in my book.

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

new for fall 2004!

[​IMG]

7. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

awesome.
    now just sit back and wait for another round of jokes and parodies.

8. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

That's the Ken Lay Reception Committee, check out the guy with Ken's coursage all ready. Shit yeah---it's Prom Night, Kenny Boy!

9. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

10. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

HER STOCK WENT UP 25% TODAY!!

How the fuck does that work out??

11. Milton

Milton Senior Member

If someone came up to you and told you that they had a tip that could make you 5 million dollars you would take it. I sure as hell would. Sucks that she got caught...

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.kak.ru/images/archive/15/mildberry/YubileynoeChoco.jpg'>
    SO GOOD

13. freeze

freeze Member

insider trading is never forgive action. i wish that bitch would've gotten 20+ years. i was a business major, and yeah, it would be hard to resist a "sure thing" stock tip. but the thing is, it fucks the little guy...the guy who has half of his life earnings (that don't even touch what you make in a year) invested. guarantee that guy doesn't stand a chance at catching a $5 million tip. fuck you martha stewart you greedy fucking whore...have fun in the pen bitch.

*and i know she isn't going to the pen specifically for insider trading, just lying about it. we all know what her real motives were.

14. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

agreed. but im not suprised that its only 5 months, kind of angry though cause if i would of done that or anyone else not famous we would be getting a lot more then 5 months...thats what i think.

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

actually...I bet the majority of people would call bullshit. I'd have to see some kind of serious proof that shit was gonna happen...or the person telling me would have to be a very trusted close friend. if those items were in play...then yeah...you bet your ass I'd do it.