Married Women and Morals

SteveAustin

Alright, here's the deal.

Some married chick wants to fuck me. Apparently, she and her husband have an open relationship, so she's just swinging away. This isn't one of those I need advice threads. I've already made up my mind about what I'm gonna do. I was kinda curious as to what everyone else would do, so let's hear it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ahh hell, I forgot to mention the looks aspect.

I would classify her as attractive. She's petite, has a nice body, short blonde hair (kinda Meg Ryanish) and probably 5'5" or so.

As far as me hitting it, nope, not gonna do it. One of my old roommates fucked a married woman. Husband came knocking on our door with pictures. Dude had a private detective doing surveillance on the house and following her around. Phone calls threatening lives 24 / 7 isn't fun.

Granted her husband knows, but I'm not chancing it.

Guest --zeSto--

ahhh.... steve...

(I know you were waiting for my reply!)

haha... anyways...

Call in a favor from a girl you consider a trusted friend.

Ask her to try to pick up the husband. She doesn't have to go through

with anything, but it would give you a clear picture of what's going on

in his head. It's easy for one partner to claim 'open' status without actually

checking in with the better half. And if your firend digs this guy, and wants to go further, it's a bonus.

but you're right not to trust anyone who claims to be 'open' or into 'swinging'.

That's a couples activity, not something one partner does with the knowledge of the other.

but she does sound quite nice! (physically that is)

Originally posted by --zeSto--

ahhh.... steve...

(I know you were waiting for my reply!)

ha-ha, I knew you'd have an opinion.

Thats a good idea about having a friend check out the husband. I definitely don't need some pissed off husband knocking on the door. The first thing that popped in my head was, yeah...sure you're in an open relationship.

I think the only way I'd be in, would be if there was another girl involved. Kinda hard to turn down TWO hotties.

Guest postaholic

that shit isnt right, id kill someone for fucking with my wife... cuz my life would be over...

id kill whoever she fucked, and beat tha shit outta her... then off to jail for me.

and karma is a mother fucker to. i would never cheat on my girl/wifey...

and id be dam if my woman cheated on me.

:beat: :heated:

Originally posted by SteveAustin

Husband came knocking on our door with pictures. Dude had a private detective doing surveillance on the house and following her around. Phone calls threatening lives 24 / 7 isn't fun.

Granted her husband knows, but I'm not chancing it.

that shit happened to a freind...a roomate was knocking the wifey and homeboy managed to get through the door with a pair of nunchucks and break everything he could from the kitchen to the living room and into a bedroom. all bad.

but i know some yuppies, scantless motherfuckers. almost allways it was wifey being a ho. but im sure husbands do that shit just as much...fuck that shit...if you were to hit it leave that bitch a voicemail number and make sure they cant find you....but your wise so its all good i guess...........

Too many entanglements to suit me, no thanks. If she's wack enough to be swinging, she's wack enough to fall in love with you and make your life a living hell. Or worse, what if you fall for her? Now she's saying, "Hey, it was fun, but I'm married , sweetheart. No more cooze for youse. Let's just be friends. Or better yet, acquaintences." Nah, not me.

Originally posted by postaholic

and karma is a mother fucker to

there it is. the magic word...karma.

I learned about Karma a long time ago and brotha, I don't mess with it.

Heard a story last night. One of my friends (she's been hitting on him also) was out working, when some dude started staring at him from across the street. Dude starts walking towards him and my friends like, "oh shit...its on". This guy walked right up to him and said hi and started talking to him. He introduces himself to my friend, turns out, it was her husband. My friends freaking because he's heard me talking about it, plus she was rubbing her boobs on him the other day. He ended up sending her an email and basically asked her about it. Her reply, of course, was...he knows whats up...it was his idea.

still not touching it. she's way too entangled in part of my "normal" life.

fr8oholic...sending her your way.

Guest willy.wonka

i fucked a married chick everyday for like 7 months straight.....the worst, but awesome experience of my life...

sex was good, but afer a while i felt like a piece of meat.i felt shitty..

some gay guy thinks he has had more sex with chicks than me...he's a big fag that for some reason or another tries to make himself better than me...told me he had sex with 50 girls or so...BULLSHIT!

SEX WITH MARRIED PEOPLE SUCKS.

Archived