Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

marriage

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GoBiloe, Feb 17, 2002.

1. GoBiloe

GoBiloe Guest

man i want to get married. fuck. too bad there's no girl in my life, or she would have herself an 18 year old husband. what do you guys (and gals) think this says about me? i know it's unusual...
    get off mah jock!

2. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

i'm about as close to married as you can be at 18, and it's not always what it's cracked up to be . . .

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

theres no girls in my life.so it looks like no marriage for long time

4. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ENJOY YOUR SOLITUDE. HIT IT AND QUIT IT JUST ENJOY THE SOLITUDE.

5. GoBiloe

GoBiloe Guest

really? i was in a relationship that was headed towards marriage and i was really into it. hitting it and quitting it is so unfulfilling for me. a few weeks ago i was getting with this really hot girl who's 4 years older than me and i should be pleased, but it just feels empty.

6. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

i mean it's really nice to have a girl and things like that, but i feel like i need to be alone a lot more and do my own thing, and that doesnt happen very much. it's been 3 years.

i'm not the hit it and quit it type either though.

7. Wilt

Wilt Guest

hmmm...i was so close to marriage it was rediculous...so i got scared and broke that madness off..it was the worst thing ive done probably.i regret it everyday...but at the same time i realize i have so much more to learn before i can make a suitable husband..so ill just let the twisted hands of time massage my testicles until some lucky lady is ready to place her mouth on them....for life.:king:

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

....one day

one day i would like to get married...to be able to take care of myself and some significant other....a lot of girls i meet are wack!even old friends..they're wack!i know that i shouldnt say that they're not good enough for me,but they arent...one day...she'll find me,yes?
    shit man...im single and love it!there are those times though,when i just want to lay down and have someone warm and soft...

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

usually its 27 for guys wanting to get married and 23 for the girls...guys fall in love faster,but we tend not to care afterwards...girls dont fall in love as easily..which sucks...they wait and see if the man is right...when woman decides she loves man..man wants out...:(
    so watch out for animal instincts....you animals!!

10. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Putting all bullshit aside..

I almost got eloped in November. It was some weird crazy shit. I was living in L.A. at the time, and had my bags packed for Vegas.

Im glad I didn't... but I think about the life I could of had. I would be going to a Fine arts school instead of Commercial, I woulden't have to work if I didn't want to... and all i'd be doing is getting started on the big family I always wanted. Pregnant, and painting scenery. He was the dopest guy in the beginning, then ended up being just some rich asshole.

I woulden't mind being married.. I just have to find my soul mate first.
    I'd be the bombest wife, and mother. Cooking anything they'd want in the morning... for Dinner..... travel. Play football with my husband and kids, go places every weekend. Give the hubby massages whenever he wanted, keep our beer stocked. Teach my kids how to draw.... learn to play the guitar then sing them lullubies at nite.. and serenade my husband. Man. One day... onefuckingday.

Oh and when i'm married, im gunna make sure the honey moon doesnt end.

11. miz303

miz303 Banned

.....dont do it!

12. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

always easier said than done. always.

13. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

yeah..i feel ya on that.

14. mosluggo

mosluggo Elite Member

Right on Fuck gettin' married