marriage

Guest GoBiloe

Guest GoBiloe

man i want to get married. fuck. too bad there's no girl in my life, or she would have herself an 18 year old husband. what do you guys (and gals) think this says about me? i know it's unusual...

get off mah jock!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by patrickjilbert

i'm about as close to married as you can be at 18, and it's not always what it's cracked up to be . . .

really? i was in a relationship that was headed towards marriage and i was really into it. hitting it and quitting it is so unfulfilling for me. a few weeks ago i was getting with this really hot girl who's 4 years older than me and i should be pleased, but it just feels empty.

hmmm...i was so close to marriage it was rediculous...so i got scared and broke that madness off..it was the worst thing ive done probably.i regret it everyday...but at the same time i realize i have so much more to learn before i can make a suitable husband..so ill just let the twisted hands of time massage my testicles until some lucky lady is ready to place her mouth on them....for life.:king:

Guest willy.wonka

....one day

one day i would like to get married...to be able to take care of myself and some significant other....a lot of girls i meet are wack!even old friends..they're wack!i know that i shouldnt say that they're not good enough for me,but they arent...one day...she'll find me,yes?

shit man...im single and love it!there are those times though,when i just want to lay down and have someone warm and soft...

Guest willy.wonka

usually its 27 for guys wanting to get married and 23 for the girls...guys fall in love faster,but we tend not to care afterwards...girls dont fall in love as easily..which sucks...they wait and see if the man is right...when woman decides she loves man..man wants out...:(

so watch out for animal instincts....you animals!!

Putting all bullshit aside..

I almost got eloped in November. It was some weird crazy shit. I was living in L.A. at the time, and had my bags packed for Vegas.

Im glad I didn't... but I think about the life I could of had. I would be going to a Fine arts school instead of Commercial, I woulden't have to work if I didn't want to... and all i'd be doing is getting started on the big family I always wanted. Pregnant, and painting scenery. He was the dopest guy in the beginning, then ended up being just some rich asshole.

I woulden't mind being married.. I just have to find my soul mate first.

I'd be the bombest wife, and mother. Cooking anything they'd want in the morning... for Dinner..... travel. Play football with my husband and kids, go places every weekend. Give the hubby massages whenever he wanted, keep our beer stocked. Teach my kids how to draw.... learn to play the guitar then sing them lullubies at nite.. and serenade my husband. Man. One day... onefuckingday.

Oh and when i'm married, im gunna make sure the honey moon doesnt end.

Originally posted by DEE38

Putting all bullshit aside..

I almost got eloped in November. It was some weird crazy shit. I was living in L.A. at the time, and had my bags packed for Vegas.

Im glad I didn't... but I think about the life I could of had. I would be going to a Fine arts school instead of Commercial, I woulden't have to work if I didn't want to... and all i'd be doing is getting started on the big family I always wanted. Pregnant, and painting scenery. He was the dopest guy in the beginning, then ended up being just some rich asshole.

I woulden't mind being married.. I just have to find my soul mate first.

I'd be the bombest wife, and mother. Cooking anything they'd want in the morning... for Dinner..... travel. Play football with my husband and kids, go places every weekend. Give the hubby massages whenever he wanted, keep our beer stocked. Teach my kids how to draw.... learn to play the guitar then sing them lullubies at nite.. and serenade my husband. Man. One day... onefuckingday.

Oh and when i'm married, im gunna make sure the honey moon doesnt end.

I'm young, virile, strong, funny, a hopeless romantic..how bout it, will you marry me? :crazy:

boo on marriage! shit i have more life to live that i cant if im married.

one of my ex's wanted to get married with a passion,

i was just like 'nope' needless to say i dumped her for trying to pressure me into it and im pretty sure like 4 months later she was married to some guy and now has a kid, fuck that! im not getting married until i know i can support a family, im sick of seeing people get married at 18 unly to be unhappy and or divorced a short time later

i have been married for just over a year and it's great. i enjoy it very much. i have my best friend around all the time. my partner in crime. we get up to mischief. we joke around. we cook strange and wonderful meals for each other. we make jokes at the losers on MTV. we fight over the remote control. we steal each other's shoes. we yell at the drunks in our street from our 3rd floor balcony. we scare each other when we're on the toilet. we stay up late watching infomercials. we re-arange the furniture all the time. we try to gross each other out with farts and burps. it's all kinds of fun being married.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i have been married for just over a year and it's great. i enjoy it very much. i have my best friend around all the time. my partner in crime. we get up to mischief. we joke around. we cook strange and wonderful meals for each other. we make jokes at the losers on MTV. we fight over the remote control. we steal each other's shoes. we yell at the drunks in our street from our 3rd floor balcony. we scare each other when we're on the toilet. we stay up late watching infomercials. we re-arange the furniture all the time. we try to gross each other out with farts and burps. it's all kinds of fun being married.

dont try to rope us all in :D

Archived