Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Marriage, well that was gay?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by J.HollaBack, Mar 23, 2004.

1. J.HollaBack

J.HollaBack Junior Member

With all this hype on gay marriages, and all the people trying to stop them from happening (throughout the states that is) I ask you this:

What are they going to do when these gay couples want to get divorced, but the thought of gay marriage is banned now in that particular state?

:lol:

this thought crept into my head after seeing this gay guy hooting and hollering after him and his partner came out of the court house shortly after being married.

It's great how all these people are finally getting married and all, that's fine by me, I think it's hilarious though how they are rushing to do it before it's like "not availble to them anymore"... which made me think, what if they want to get divorced down the road?

thoughts on the matter?

2. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

dont get me started.....:lol:

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

funny thing is...

most of these couples who 'rushed' into getting married
    have probably been together for about 3-20 years
    and are more committed to each other than you could ever know

4. J.HollaBack

that is a very good point, however, i didnt mean "rushed" as in they picked the first gay person in site and jumped in line to get married, i meant rushing to get it done before it's not available anymore to them.

sorry about the confusion.

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

wouldnt you?
    think.

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

being gay is such a stupid trend. as soon as it goes out of style all these dudes will get divorced and be on the hunt for some proper poontang.

7. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

daze/all about proper poontang

8. J.HollaBack

any-fucking-ways you asshole, thats irrelevant to the point of the thread.

i dont give a fuck if they rushed to the court house, or in the gayest manner possible known to man skipped all the way there, THATS BESIDES THE FUCKING POINT.

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

youre such a shithead.

this thread has no point honestly
    as far as i know (atleast here in california)
    the churches marrying gays and lesbians
    are going against state legislature anyway

making the marriage contracts basically just a piece of paper im guessing

10. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

the marriages have already been stopped in san francisco, and i;m pretty sure they'kll be judged null and void before too long...
    but fact is, most of the people who did get married have been together for years, just waiting for the opportunity...
    my mom was one of the poeple who got moarried... she told me about it before she went...
    she and her partner have been together for a long time... neither of them expects the paper to last that long, but they are committed to each other, and figured that just going and doing it was making a strong political statement...
    i support her 100%...
    even if it means nothing in the long run, it shows the people in charge that gay people wan t the same rights, and maybe that will mae a difference some day...

11. J.HollaBack

yea, they should definately be allowed to marry one another and get all the benefits straight people get... i totally agree on that one.

honestly, im pretty sick and tired of all this "gay bla bla bla" attention...

i say make it legal and forget about it already.

its nobodies business anyways what goes on behind your closed doors.
    (unless your michael jackson or r.kelly)

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I'm sick.

Not from this gay marriage thing.. but from a cold or the flu or something. My whole body aches. This fucking sucks.

fuck all of you.

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

14. J.HollaBack

^^^^^^

point of thread: "not allowing gay marriage is gay"

how about that? :beat:

15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

deto/all about proper poontang :lick: