Marriage, well that was gay?

J.HollaBack

With all this hype on gay marriages, and all the people trying to stop them from happening (throughout the states that is) I ask you this:

What are they going to do when these gay couples want to get divorced, but the thought of gay marriage is banned now in that particular state?

:lol:

this thought crept into my head after seeing this gay guy hooting and hollering after him and his partner came out of the court house shortly after being married.

It's great how all these people are finally getting married and all, that's fine by me, I think it's hilarious though how they are rushing to do it before it's like "not availble to them anymore"... which made me think, what if they want to get divorced down the road?

thoughts on the matter?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by J.HollaBack

What are they going to do when these gay couples want to get divorced

I think it's hilarious though how they are rushing to do it before it's like "not availble to them anymore"...

funny thing is...

most of these couples who 'rushed' into getting married

have probably been together for about 3-20 years

and are more committed to each other than you could ever know

Originally posted by When

funny thing is...

most of these couples who 'rushed' into getting married

have probably been together for about 3-20 years

and are more committed to each other than you could ever know

that is a very good point, however, i didnt mean "rushed" as in they picked the first gay person in site and jumped in line to get married, i meant rushing to get it done before it's not available anymore to them.

sorry about the confusion.

Originally posted by When

wouldnt you?

think.

any-fucking-ways you asshole, thats irrelevant to the point of the thread.

i dont give a fuck if they rushed to the court house, or in the gayest manner possible known to man skipped all the way there, THATS BESIDES THE FUCKING POINT.

Originally posted by J.HollaBack

any-fucking-ways you asshole, thats irrelevant to the point of the thread.

i dont give a fuck if they rushed to the court house, or in the gayest manner possible known to man skipped all the way there, THATS BESIDES THE FUCKING POINT.

youre such a shithead.

this thread has no point honestly

as far as i know (atleast here in california)

the churches marrying gays and lesbians

are going against state legislature anyway

making the marriage contracts basically just a piece of paper im guessing

the marriages have already been stopped in san francisco, and i;m pretty sure they'kll be judged null and void before too long...

but fact is, most of the people who did get married have been together for years, just waiting for the opportunity...

my mom was one of the poeple who got moarried... she told me about it before she went...

she and her partner have been together for a long time... neither of them expects the paper to last that long, but they are committed to each other, and figured that just going and doing it was making a strong political statement...

i support her 100%...

even if it means nothing in the long run, it shows the people in charge that gay people wan t the same rights, and maybe that will mae a difference some day...

yea, they should definately be allowed to marry one another and get all the benefits straight people get... i totally agree on that one.

honestly, im pretty sick and tired of all this "gay bla bla bla" attention...

i say make it legal and forget about it already.

its nobodies business anyways what goes on behind your closed doors.

(unless your michael jackson or r.kelly)

Archived