MARLBORO'S NEW LEAF

SCAGNETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your trying too hard to portray an internet pesona that you feel you can manipulate and mold the perfect image of what you feel you really are, and otherwise, cannot do it in real life so you use electronic interaction in order falsify a feeling of the "true you" which in otherwords doesnt exist in the real life

your trying too hard to portray an internet pesona that you feel you can manipulate and mold the perfect image of what you feel you really are, and otherwise, cannot do it in real life so you use electronic interaction in order falsify a feeling of the "true you" which in otherwords doesnt exist in the real life

psychologist?

anyway, marborl red, stop using caps.

hence you typing in all caps as shown above ^ in order to make yourself stick out and become somewhat of a celebrity, if you will, over an internet forum to fill some dark hole that has been left in the true you in reality, and use text, SUCH AS THIS, in order to fill the gap, stick out, get noticed, etc... to make up for the hole the harsh reality of life so carelessly ripped through you

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

BUT AS I'VE MENTIONED TO YOU ON NUMEROUS OTHER OCCASIONS:

CORRECT SPELLING, PUNCTUATION, AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE ARE IMPORTANT WHEN ATTEMPTING TO APPEAR INTELLIGENT!

ALSO, YOU NEVER SAY ANYTHING WITTY OR AMUSING AND YOU HAVE A REALLY CORNY NAME...

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

CORRECT SPELLING, PUNCTUATION, AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE ARE IMPORTANT WHEN ATTEMPTING TO APPEAR INTELLIGENT!

no... just knowing what your talkin about is enough.

ALSO, YOU NEVER SAY ANYTHING WITTY OR AMUSING AND YOU HAVE A REALLY CORNY NAME...

im not here to say witty shit, nor amuse you or anyone else. i dont feel the need to stick out of the crowd to play an internet actor for everyone to giggle about. i just speak my mind. thats all, no more no less.

me tryin to rationalize with you, or reach a middle ground, is like someone building a ladder to the moon, its possible, but trust me, that shits not happenin

once again you've run yourself into a rut and made your only defense that of "GAY RIGHTS ACTIVIST" (before you so cleverly edited the above post) and the like while trying to come out of the conversation looking like the better man

dont get all emotional on me... its just the internet

your gay

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP YOU FUCKING GAY RIGHTS ACTIVIST...

I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU, BECAUSE YOU BORE ME... IT'S NOT INTERESTING TO ARGUE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID, SO JUST PLEASE SHUT UP MAN!!!!!!!

You're out saying people are stupid when you are the insecure homophobic kid who comes on here trying in all caps streading alraming amounts of ignorance daily. Sometimes I actually find you amusing, but it is an amusement where it is strictly me laughing at how pathetic your insecurities are. You also claim to know WHAT I'M ALL ABOUT when the only shread of anytihng you know about me is through an intenet message board...and you claim I am stupid? I'm sorry, my friend, but you should really make an attempt at maturing just a little bit more.

I am not on this board to make people laugh. I am on this board ultimately out of boredom. When I find me with nothing to do, I entertain MYSELF with what I do here. I also enjoy the small pieces of information I get and some of the people on here are actually reletively interesting. You, of course, are not one of those people...but maybe someday you will be. (not any time soon, though, i bet.)

the arms are crossed with a child eating a large forest.

CORNDOG

GOD YOU HAVE 7,000 POSTS YOU MUST BE THE MOST BORED PERSON IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD... YOU BORED BITCH

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TURN OFF YOUR PC, FLY THE COOP, AND GET A FUCKING LIFE...

I'M NOT IGNORANT, I'M JUST PERCEPTIVE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHICH STEREOTYPES I CAN EXPLOIT TO PUSH THE BUTTONS OF PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE INTELLIGENT BUT ACTUALLY TAKE EVERYTHING AT FACE VALUE BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN A BOX...

Guest platapie
Originally posted by iCEBERG

dammmmm that sounds really grown up

Guest THE LAW

MARLBORO,

WHY ARE YOU ALL ON SOME PUSSY SHIT LATELY? DON'T DISAPPOINT A LAWMAN!!!!

HOPE YOU GOT SOME MORE FLICKS OF YOUR BOY GETTING HIS GROOVE ON....THAT WAS "PROPER"..

FLICKS OF YOUR BOY DANCING AND SPREADING HATE AND SCORN TO ALL=PROPER LIKE THE LAW'S SPELLING!

NEW LEAF=NOT SO PROPER !!!

Guest Ted Wakowski

I agree, this "new leaf" shit is wack. Red may have his downsides, namely his appreciation of Tupac and an adherence to preppy fashion, but his dedication to upholding an internet persona of unbridled egomania along with his consistently abusive commentary easily combine to make up for such shortcomings.

No love for this friendly bullshit, but much props on the prior, completely inappropriate behavior.

Archived