MARLBORO RED

Guest cool christ

Guest cool christ

YEAH, IT'S ME

I DON'T KNOW IF SEEKING IS GOING TO GET HIS SEAN JOHN THONG IN A BUNCH AND GO BAN THIS NAME OR WHATEVER, BUT IF HE BANS THE IP ADDRESS (LIKE HE DID LAST TIME) IT WON'T REALLY MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE BECAUSE I'M ON THIS CHICK'S COMPUTER!!!

LAST TIME HE BANNED MY MARLBORO NAME, AND THE IP ADDRESS, WHICH HAPPENED TO BE THE COMPUTERS AT MY JOB, BUT HE ACTUALLY DID ME A FAVOR BECAUSE I STARTED GETTING MAD WORK DONE!

ANYWAY I NOTICED THAT MARLBORO RED APPRECIATION THREAD AND WAS RATHER FLATTERED THAT YOU GUYS CARE!

TO THE PERSON TALKING ABOUT THE THREAD WHERE I RUTHLESSLY MOCKED ICEBERG'S RIDICULOUS THUG FANTASY FREESTYLES:

YOU MIGHT REMEMBER THAT OVER THE COURSE OF THE DAY THAT THREAD MUTATED INTO AN ARGUMENT BETWEEN ME AND SEEKING, IN WHICH I EVENTUALLY PLAYED HIM OUT REALLY BADLY AND MADE HIM LOOK (AND PROBABLY FEEL) LIKE THE CLOWN THAT HE IS! SO NEEDLESS TO SAY, RATHER THAN ADMIT DEFEAT, HE CLOSED AND EVENTUALLY DELETED THE THREAD AND SUBSEQUENTLY BANNED ME SO THAT HE COULD GET BACK TO PERPETRATING A THUG UNCHALLENGED, AND UTILIZING HIS ANONYMITY ON THE INTERNET TO PROJECT A FALSE IMAGE, WHICH IS HIS SOLE SOURCE OF SELF ESTEEM! (OTHER THAN HIS NAME BEING MENTIONED IN A GAY ACTIVISM MAGAZINE AND ONCE HAVING INTERCOURSE WITH A FEMALE)

ANYWAY, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cool christ

WELL, I'M NOT IN A CYBER CAFE, AS I SAID, I'M IN SOME CHICK'S HOUSE...

ANYWAY, IT'S RATHER OBVIOUS TO ME THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THIS "12 OZ. BULLSHIT" BECAUSE YOU RESPONDED!

Guest cool christ
Originally posted by TonySuprano

I responded cause i had something to say not cause i care

YOU HAD SOMETHING TO SAY BECAUSE WHAT I SAID PROVOKED A REACTION IN YOU... THEREFORE INDICATING THAT YOU "CARED"

ANYWAY, YOUR NAME IS CORNY AND SO ARE ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS, IF I WAS YOU I'D GO BACK TO POSTING PHOTOGRAPHS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S GRAFFITI AND JEALOUSLY LONGING THAT YOU COULD ACTUALLY BE A WRITER WHILE YOU STARE AT YOUR PATHETIC REFLECTION IN YOUR GATEWAY MONITOR AND THE CLOCK TICKS AWAY...

that threads still on your mind? :lol:

try worryin about yourself babyboy

your game must be real tight if your at a girls house, to use her computer

:lol:

thanks for the update nerd, i was gettin worried

no doubt ill be hearing from you in the near future

Guest cool christ

I GOT NO GAME, IT'S JUST SOME BITCHES UNDERSTAND MY STORY...

Originally posted by iCEBERG

that threads still on your mind? :lol:

try worryin about yourself babyboy

your game must be real tight if your at a girls house, to use her computer

:lol:

thanks for the update nerd, i was gettin worried

no doubt ill be hearing from you in the near future

NO ACTUALLY IT WASN'T ON MY MIND, HOWEVER IF YOU CHECK OUT "THE MARLBORO RED APPRECIATION THREAD" YOU'LL SEE THAT SOMEONE MENTIONED IT...

AS FOR YOUR OTHER RIDICULOUS COMMENT, I DON'T SEE WHAT'S SO WEIRD ABOUT BEING AT A CHICK'S HOUSE FUCKING WITH HER COMPUTER AND EATING HER FOOD... I CAN TELL YOU DON'T GET CHICKS JUST BY DUMB COMMENTS LIKE THAT, AND ALSO BECAUSE IN REAL LIFE YOU'RE PROBABLY A 75 LB. CHICKEN-CHEST WIGGER WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER BULGING THROUGH HIS BOOTLEG BEAR BUBBLE JACKET AND HIS RHINESTONE ENCRUSTED STERLING SILVER WU-TANG CHARM SWINGING BACK AND FORTH LIKE A SPOOKY PENDULUM AS YOU WAX CARS FOR A LIVING IN SOME SUBURBAN HELLHOLE...

ASSHOLE... YOU WISH YOU WERE ME, EVEN THIS WATERED DOWN GOOFY INTERNET ME IS ABOUT 25,000 RUNGS HIGHER ON THE SOCIAL LADDER THAN YOUR DAD WAS THE DAY HE CLOCKED OUT!

In fact, the someone that mentioned it was me. iCEBERG, I originally

defended you in your thread, but shiiiiit.. I couldn't harbor any ill feelings

toward Marlboro after he lit you up so completely in the thread he

created. God damn I almost shit myself...

Thank you Marbs for all the laughs I missed out on, and the

few I was actually here for. (this belongs in the appreciation thread...

oh fucking well.)

BAHAHAHAHA!!

I knew it was this faggot nigga perping crazy hard again. Yo my man, give up the ghost, Cuz all the time your "at some chicks house eating her food" (read: at the library) I'm bombing, or putting my name up in some way shape or form. LMAO, you get off trying to shout niggas out about how up they are when you ain't even a writer. you're a faggot ass internet identity who holds no weight. I knew you'd come back just to sweat me playboy...lmao you must love mister meroe. YO ASS IS TIRED BE QUIET AND GO TO SLEEP HO.

M E R O E

MLB KD 03

damn still comin out your face

i write what? five lines? and you try to justify your coolness to me using a small novel an some

relax mang, i didnt take any of your internet persona to heart

i wouldnt want you to snatch up some of your buddies to try an start thuggin on me again in another thread

i laughed at it myself, you brought me up in this thread to start with. can i get a minute to breath?

you have a good talk, but all you do is talk, thats your problem, an you basically just said a whole lotta nothin... again

get off my nuts.... gettin all emotional like a bitch, when your homo ass should be doin somethin else besides playin on the "puter" at some chicks house :lol:

fuckin nerds and their internet personas, stop tryin to impress people clown

im done with this, take a hike dork

Guest cool christ

Re: BAHAHAHAHA!!

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

I knew it was this faggot nigga perping crazy hard again. Yo my man, give up the ghost, Cuz all the time your "at some chicks house eating her food" (read: at the library) I'm bombing, or putting my name up in some way shape or form. LMAO, you get off trying to shout niggas out about how up they are when you ain't even a writer. you're a faggot ass internet identity who holds no weight. I knew you'd come back just to sweat me playboy...lmao you must love mister meroe. YO ASS IS TIRED BE QUIET AND GO TO SLEEP HO.

M E R O E

MLB KD 03

HI SONNY... WE BOTH KNOW THE DEAL... YOU'RE A NOBODY TOY FROM AOL LAND AND DUDE THAT NIGGAS GOOF ON FOR ENTERTAINMENT... A PISS ANT PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF, AND A NEW JACK THAT CAN BARELY DO AN OUTLINE! LOL SAY NO MORE!

THESE PEOPLE ARE FROM MIDDLE AMERICA SO JUST BE GLAD YOU'RE FOOLING THEM AND QUIT WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND...

AND TO EVERYBODY OUT THERE, I'M NOT KIDDING... IF I HAVE TO GO UP BY GROUND ROUND IN YONKERS AND FLICK THE ONLY HORRIFIC MEROE OUTLINE THAT EXISTS AND POST IT HERE TO HUMILIATE HIM, I WILL!

TA-TA FAG

VIRGINIA SLIMS...

Oh shit stacey!! you must be talking about those outlines i did on my way back from cashing that home depot by stew leonard drive or whatever...yeah those were rough looking, i got a bunch more on the highway dividers going up towards the home depot, yeah you hoe ass nigga, running across highway traffic to pop outlines...something im sure you never in your life did. Shoutout to Meph for supplying the burger king and bacardi silvers that night...Yo dog, no matter how you look at it, you cant talk me down homey, I'm doing me and I know it. Like I said, your just a hollow internet identity, You ain't nobody, and when I'm at school and I break between classes, coming on here to see what clever new metaphors your freestyle friday faggot ass is coming up with is a great way to kill time. I'm a humble nigga, but don't ever try to make it look like im doing less than what I'm doing, I'm bombing faggot, which is way more than I can say for you, you All Text Book King...so pull the dick out of your mouth and out your ass and continue to rub niggas feet and braid niggas hair in jail you KY ass gangsta...I'm doing me. Stacey.

KILLA FUCKIN MEROE

MLB INC KD 174

GET THE BUNION STACEY

Archived