Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MARLBORO RED

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Sep 5, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

SUP CRYBABY.
    instead of arguing in the thread where homies mom is gonna die...
    i thought it would be more of a kinder thing to bring it here.

im a christian that doesnt go to church cause they want too much money..flash lights in your face..sit you through a movie and start preachin about how its bad to go to malls during Christmas season and look at girls sexually.
    and honestly..im glad to live in hawaii..better that bumfuck NEW YORK.
    MR RED..you really arent shit to me, but like a fuckin MAPO..you follow me around this internet board and heckle me..
    go on, tell me what makes you follow me like a little bitch girlfriend that i wouldnt want cause of her constant nagging, her negative outlook on anything and sucks in bed.you talk shit about graf, but you dont put out, ever.

basically MR RED...YOU FUCKIN SUCK.i think it would be good if you and MAPO hooked up..so then people could see what a pair of assholes look like..
    tah tah jocker.

2. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

willy can't you stay out of trouble?..first mapo now marlboro red?...haha play on nightowl ;)

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

You don't fuck with NightOwls and expect to live.

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

word...I'll bust out my knives sucka!!

:lol: :lol:

6. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

CHEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOO!

Willy dont let them get to you, really.... fuck that trash. There's always going to be A "mapo" or "Marlboro" around... but its just sad they had to bring that shit in naks thread... i mean shit man its kinda sad.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i know, they follow me around wanting something..

8. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

rock with your cock out willy.... that'll get em.

:: hugs ::

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

well, i talked with mapo for a little while and he's not all that bad.

10. duffman

duffman Guest

haha put that punk pussy in his place

11. soopafeen

soopafeen Senior Member

not to be a jerk, but could you stop posting the pictures of the frieght you did with tyboe, we get it, you know tyboe.

12. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

DUDE YOU SOUND SUPER CORNY...

GOT A GAY ONLINE CLUB AND STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK SHIT...

NOTHING REALLY MORE TO SAY... TALKING ABOUT SOMEBODY JOCKS YOU BUT MAKE A THREAD BEARING MY NAME... OH WELL

KEEP PLAYING DUMB AND YOUR GOING TO FIND YOURSELF SHARING A ROOM WITH NAK'S MOM

DANCE PARTY FAG

13. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

1st blood! 1st blood!

..yikes

14. jah

jah Elite Member

hahaha. i forgot christians werent allowed to live in hawaii. you must worship pele! hahaha. the amount of ignorant motherfuckers around always keeps me entertained (well, theyre slackin lately). its a shame they dont touch on the history of hawaii in most schools around america. but shit, if everyone knew it was straight stolen and was already an established country....well, that just makes the states look bad now doesnt it. i swear to god im gonna crack and get loony up in here pretty soon. loony toony loony toony loony toony.....:D :crazy:

15. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

FIRST OF ALL JAH SHUT THE FUCK UP

AND ALL I WAS GOING TO SAY IS THAT IF YOU'RE A NATIVE OF HAWAII, THEN OBVIOUSLY CHRISTIANITY IS NOT YOUR ORIGINAL FAITH AND YOU'VE BEEN SOLD A LIE WHICH YOU EMBRACE TO THIS DAY... BUT FUCK IT, THE WEAK NEED A CRUTCH AND THIS WILL NEVER CHANGE...