Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MARKERS!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Geebokai, Dec 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geebokai

Geebokai New Jack

Im in high school(11)grade, ive been doing tags since 8the grade, and yes most of my tags are in my blackbook ill show you the cover of my black book later... any ways for three years of taggin and occasianla bombing i thought i was good until i saw copic markers-144 diffrent colors!, befor copic i was happy with sharpie markers(you know the 12 packs markers only 10bucks at the store) but when i saw copic in a mgazine i thought to myself "DAMN IVE GOTTA HAVE THOSE MARKERS ALL OF MY PAST YEARS TAGS WITH SHARPIES ARE PIECES OF SHIT! I MUST HAVE THOSE COPIC MARKERS! so i go in with my 40$(two 20$) and i go i want those 144 set copic markers please" he rings it up and says "ok thatll be 356.43$" At that moment i wanted to jump the counter and Damn the cashier to hell, I cant beleve theyd cost so much money oh yeah and forget about getting em for xmas 100 bucks is the most my parents will spend on me, anyways im so pissed at the price im seriosly thinking about stealing those damn markers if you ask me for 144 markers to assemble the greastest black book ever? 1 rap sheet for stealing is worth it to me, how bout you?

2. Wrong section
    Wrong thread
    Wrong sense of humour
    Wrong start

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.