Markers??!!??

enime

damn I see all these drawings w/ amazing color like dorkster holy shit.! check that thread out. what do yyou people like using for markers? i like prismas and some paint markers but they seem to be sticky after they dry.o well

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CRYrock81

prismas paint markers...colored pencils(prisma)....pastels.......gellies....china markers...bic pen.....rubbing alcohol....and anything else you can think of.....goes onto a page in my book:mad: :D

this is the wrong forum asshole...but i'll be an even bigger asshole and answer ur question...i personally use Prismas and TRIA Letraset Markers...they have nice colors and are pretty good stuff...they do tend to blot if u take too long making a line...but once u use them for a while they're perfect....um...paint markers..i used to use them a while back when i had just started writing, the problem with them is that the Bleed, they end up sticky and a couple other problems i had like finger prints on the piece or on the rest of the white page.....i like them alot but they're expensive and they waste relatively pretty quickly......prismas and letraset markers are pretty durable..i stole mine like in january and i'm still rocking them....but don't sleep..prismas and letrasets are costy too....prismas are like 2 a piece and the letraset which have 3 tips are like 3 a piece.......i racked like 40........u do the math.......anyway...i don't know why i wrote this much...um yea...dorks pretty good with his marker skills.........and i also use pencils, paintmarkers (deco or Painter) ,crayons (crayola baby), color pencils, and chalk,.....and what the fuk do u use rubbing alcolhol for???

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by Arson Oner

this is the wrong forum asshole...but i'll be an even bigger asshole and answer ur question...i personally use Prismas and TRIA Letraset Markers...they have nice colors and are pretty good stuff...they do tend to blot if u take too long making a line...but once u use them for a while they're perfect....um...paint markers..i used to use them a while back when i had just started writing, the problem with them is that the Bleed, they end up sticky and a couple other problems i had like finger prints on the piece or on the rest of the white page.....i like them alot but they're expensive and they waste relatively pretty quickly......prismas and letraset markers are pretty durable..i stole mine like in january and i'm still rocking them....but don't sleep..prismas and letrasets are costy too....prismas are like 2 a piece and the letraset which have 3 tips are like 3 a piece.......i racked like 40........u do the math.......anyway...i don't know why i wrote this much...um yea...dorks pretty good with his marker skills.........and i also use pencils, paintmarkers (deco or Painter) ,crayons (crayola baby), color pencils, and chalk,.....and what the fuk do u use rubbing alcolhol for???

..hahaha..rubbing alcohol....once youve got some experience with it.....gives you some crazy fills....blending and so on......lighter fluid can give you a different look too.....just experament

any you guys ever try marker paper?? i have a pad but the colors dont seem as vibrant than regular paper, marker paper doesnt bleed through but i dont see bleeding as a big problem. 1 pro for marker paper is that you can blend easier if thats what you are looking for. Give some input!!

I forgot to mention illustration board too is really good to use and has almost the same qualities as marker paper!

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by Ser3adc

^^cuetips maybe??i dunno:D

yep q-tips are perfect thats wut i rock........or fill a dead marker with it......you can also bring your prismas back to life a with alcohol.....the color is a lil lightr......but hey......new color that you didnt have before you know....just experiment...you know......the paper has to be able to let the alcohol bleed thru it......if the paper isnt bleedable.......then all it will do is run yur colors off the page........you will know if its bleedable....if you can see your peice on th other side of the page......peace

Archived