Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Markers??!!??

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by enime, Aug 7, 2002.

1. enime

enime New Jack

damn I see all these drawings w/ amazing color like dorkster holy shit.! check that thread out. what do yyou people like using for markers? i like prismas and some paint markers but they seem to be sticky after they dry.o well
    peace

2. CRYrock81

CRYrock81 Guest

prismas paint markers...colored pencils(prisma)....pastels.......gellies....china markers...bic pen.....rubbing alcohol....and anything else you can think of.....goes onto a page in my book:mad: :D

3. THEdude

THEdude Guest

use crayolas

fuck I never really care to color my shit

I just practice, I'm not good with colors

4. sensnsa

sensnsa Member

5. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

yes wrong place .. or is it? there may be no flix but this does seem like a good place for it so why dont some one post a flix and say what you used!

6. biggy_tar

biggy_tar New Jack

I do outlines and i get my boy to do the fills.He uses pencils and textas,markas and all that shit.

Propz 2 costik, ternz, blaknesz, willow, exodus and FLIpz(thanx for the blessing to my mums man)

7. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

this is the wrong forum asshole...but i'll be an even bigger asshole and answer ur question...i personally use Prismas and TRIA Letraset Markers...they have nice colors and are pretty good stuff...they do tend to blot if u take too long making a line...but once u use them for a while they're perfect....um...paint markers..i used to use them a while back when i had just started writing, the problem with them is that the Bleed, they end up sticky and a couple other problems i had like finger prints on the piece or on the rest of the white page.....i like them alot but they're expensive and they waste relatively pretty quickly......prismas and letraset markers are pretty durable..i stole mine like in january and i'm still rocking them....but don't sleep..prismas and letrasets are costy too....prismas are like 2 a piece and the letraset which have 3 tips are like 3 a piece.......i racked like 40........u do the math.......anyway...i don't know why i wrote this much...um yea...dorks pretty good with his marker skills.........and i also use pencils, paintmarkers (deco or Painter) ,crayons (crayola baby), color pencils, and chalk,.....and what the fuk do u use rubbing alcolhol for???

8. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

decocolor sons, in my book and for tech deck ramp steelo, and tags on the street yo

9. DEFCON2.0

DEFCON2.0 Member

:confused: what da fuck do ya use rubbing alcohol for.........???????:confused:

10. 15030

15030 New Jack

http://pic1.picturetrail.com:80/VOL132/654428/1060750/12317112.jpg'>
    i used a thin tip black sharpie pen for the outline, prismas and trias for the fill, a green gelly pen for the shield, prismas for the 3d, and a black pilot and trias for the backround.

11. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

thanks!

thats what im taling about ... pic's and what you used! thanks!

12. enime

enime New Jack

yea people that post u should do it like 15030 that would be cool

13. CRYrock81

CRYrock81 Guest

..hahaha..rubbing alcohol....once youve got some experience with it.....gives you some crazy fills....blending and so on......lighter fluid can give you a different look too.....just experament

14. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

^^^

i wanna try this? does it mater what kinda paper... cuz i do alot of stickers and stuff.. and i just wanna know.. and what whould be the best way to aply this ?:D

sorry im a dumb fuck!!:D

15. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

^^cuetips maybe??i dunno:D