MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

K i know there have been lots of threds on here about making your own markers but what about modifying markers. I got the Jumbo Pilot permanant marker

http://www.pilotpen.com/PilotPen/images/sc6600.gif'>

and its cool and all but is there any ways you have modified it. I could experiment but i would probably fuk it up and that would be the end of it.

I was thinkin it would be cool to put in paint some thinner and a mixing ball but i dont know if that would work well. i thought of getting the gold and silver paints out of the smaller pilot markers and putting them both in the jumbo but the small ones need to be pushed down for the paint to come out and this cant be done on the jumbo.

anywayse what have you guys done with this marker or any others

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

UR WELCOME

ALRIGHT SINCE IM NICE I'LL START THIS OFF.....................

Deadly Recipes:

Ok...ive read through alot of ink recipies...but why don't people melt...Well i tryed it....here it goes...fallow steps in order so you don't blow yourself up jackass!

First you well need...some kind of metal tin,A lighter...kiwi white shoe polish...the rub on kind,A white meanstreak, some opaque white paint,and white marsh or griffin...

Go outside so you dont get cancer a year later.

Cut off a small peice of mean streak.

Throw it in the tin.

Get about a fifth of the lil white shoe polish can in the tin...Light the shit on fire...let it melt down...not till it boils....jack ass..and blow it out

quickly pore into somethin and add opaque paint.

Stir together...add white griffen or marsh...mix well add terpintine and a lil thinner...you figure out how much....pore into mop or marker...And BAAAAAM!...oh yea....make sure you dont light yourself on fire...I'm not responsibul if your ass stupid ass me and try this...but works great...vary permanet...if you do it right.

just look...ype the word ink and you have everything you need

but here is one

props to the graff inventor!

1. get a big mixing bowl or somethin.

2. get something to stir with like a stirrer

3. mix together all of the following-

-black india ink

-some marsh or whatever similar brand of ink

-purple rusto paint

-GLITTER, lots of glitter

-your fav color of hair dye

-crack open a HI-LITER and dump the ink in

-maple syrup, not Aunt Jemima, but the real maple syrup thats nice and runny

There it is. The amounts of each can be changed depending how much of each you have. Pour it all into your mop or try freezing it and see if it will work like a meanstreak. Anyways, the glitter makes the ink look bad ass and all sparkly in the sun. The maple syrup is for consistency. The HI-LITER ink puts a weird look on the overall ink. I suggest adding in some metal balls or something to shake so the rusto paint and maple syrup stay nice and smooth. Anyways, go ahead and mix it up and pour it into your mop. Shake it up and go bomb. Remember, even though it has tasty maple syrup in it, do not consume this ink. You will get a bad stomache ache. Have fun with the graff inventor death ink and lets all make a big deal out of this like Krink. WOO HOO!

I've had good results with mixing about 2/3 lacquer thinner with 1/3 alluminum rusto bucket paint. I made a really cool metallic blue, runny paint. It worked well...except if you let the marker sit unused the shit will dry up the sponge/nib. Also, the glitter shit in your ink....I'm just wondering how would the little metal flakes get through the nib, or whatever....maybe your were just joking.

VHS MARKER

Ok. Here's the recipe.

Materials:

VHS tape

screwdriver

exacto knife

craft glue gun and glue sticks (or epoxy)

duct tape

lots of your favorite ink

old sock, or other filler

2 chalkboard erasers

You are better off getting one of the VHS tapes with the plastic sleeve, since that's inkproof. First, you pull off the cover that protects the exposed tape. This is where the chalkboad erasers will go. Next, unscrew the tape and take everything out. What you want to do now is use the duct tape and epoxy to seal off the interior, so it won't leak all over you. Don't put the tape back together yet. You need to cut all the plastic junk out, so you can stuff the tape case with filler, and insert the eraser felt. Use the utility knife for this. Remember! Cut away from yourself, so you don't sever an artery or something. Once you're pretty sure the felt will fit into the marker, put it together and seal the edges with the epoxy, and then tape over it.

Ok. We're about halfway there. Now that you have a completely sealed container for your ink, you can cut up your filler and stuff the tape with it. The less you put in, the drippier your marker will be, since there's less to soak up the ink. 3/4 full is a pretty good amount. Now you're ready to put n the nub, or marking surface. Cut up the chalkboard eraser so that it fits into the space. You have to use a full one, and cut some from the second to fill up the remaining space. Once you got this all together, you can epoxy it in place. If you want itto hold together longer, epoxy all the eraser pieces together. Sometimes they fall apart if you don't do this. Make sure the epoxy makes a nice seal around, so all your ink doesn't leak out when you try to write.

Now you can fill with ink and start writing. You shouldn't use this to vandalize other people's property, because that's illegal, and you can get arrested. If you do, that's not my fault. (disclaimer) Have a lot of ink, because it takes a lot to fill this bad boy. Two of the marsh ink bottles from 7th Heaven will do the trick.

Cover with the case the tape came with.

------------------

ouija13hiTranscend3a

This thread inspired me to make a kiwi mop and it works fine... if you're making your first one just remember to have towels handy, and a sink nearby, but do it outside.. My shirt got a little paint on it, as well as the ground and i ended up needing two more containers... Maybe I'm just retarded..

Oh, Also, you can get the carchalk marker things that are for car windows... pop the tops open on those, and put a little paint thinner and bucket paint in em... works just the same, but holds slightly less than a kiwi.

Bonus: leave a little bit of shoe polish in and use paint which is opposite in color for a nice tyd-dye ish swirly effect on your mops =] Goodluck!

Kiwi slush buster is the shit... its clear and you need to add ink to it or bucket aint then you can destroy. also here is a recie for silver ink that rocks hard.

Take a Kiwi Bottle or experts edge shoepolish since it seems to have a dripping mechanism built in or any kind. take off the sponge. Remove the pushy aparatus thing that controls the flow....now it will drip like crazy. You have to cut it out and this should all be done with gloves because painthinner is involved. next take your bucket of rusto bucket silver. drop about half of it into the empty container. drop in a marble or a bolt. Now go outside with the paint thinner as this is seriously toxic shit. Then add it so the bottle is about 3/4 the ways full and then drop in some runny varnish from the hardware store. This should produce an increadibly permanent wet drippy mother fucker of destruction! Have fun be safe and good luck!

here's a VERY simple one that works well enough.

Go shop(lift)ting and get a Sanford Inker. It's used to prime rubber stamps. Don't get the one with the ball, that looks like womens deodorant, get the one with a spongy material. It's made squeezable. Oh, get two caps. Then cut the top off the two caps, mount them together and use the good old chalfboard eraser to fill the cap that doesn't screw onto the bottle. Use hot glue to bind the two caps together.

this will make a mini-mop with a solid dot that has a 1 inch diameter. Clean, effective,

and the amount of flow is constantly adjustable.

But you will want to find a way to add some stickyer ink.

WHEATPASTING

Ingredients:

1 cup of wheat flour

1/2 cup of rice flour

3 teaspoons of cornstarch

2 cups of water

Combine wheat flour, rice flour, and water in a pot on the stove on low heat. The mixture should be very watery. Stir the mixture constantly with a wire whisk until the paste begins to thicken just a tiny, tiny bit. This may take about ten minutes. Take the pot off of the heat when you start to feel the mixture thickening. In a jar with a lid, combine three teaspoons of cornstarch with a half of a cup of water. Tighten the lid and shake the mixture until there are no lumps of cornstarch that are visible. Add the cornstarch mixture to the flour mixture and stir for another two minutes. Now you are done. Your arm may get tired, so I suggest that you do this with someone else so that you can switch off stirring.

I cannot emphasize the importance of stirring enough. Yes, it is tiring, but don't stop.

• Like 1

i myself dig the paint/glasseater... i havent used it much but it works and looks gggreat...

fucking around with metalics is a real bitch, the solvent they use

is mad industrial and not legal to retail clients. (because the shits bad, real bad)

ive made markers out of pitsticks, "rubbing alcohol and carbon paper"

shoepollish (mops?) oh and i stole one of those crazy marker sets they use at home depot.....

Originally posted by berol

i myself dig the paint/glasseater... i havent used it much but it works and looks gggreat...

fucking around with metalics is a real bitch, the solvent they use

is mad industrial and not legal to retail clients. (because the shits bad, real bad)

ive made markers out of pitsticks, "rubbing alcohol and carbon paper"

shoepollish (mops?) oh and i stole one of those crazy marker sets they use at home depot.....

you should hope i dont catch you using etch in my city.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

you better not use it either son. if you do, you dont want me to find you.

do you just make yourself belive somhow that using etch is any diffrent than say painting a train or on a wall ? i dont understand how a person that goes out and paint someones property then can say that using etch is messed up please enlighten me

You can't fill those Pilot's w/paint. There is no valve thus the paint just comes out if it is put upside down. Trust me, I put a little too much red Pilot ink in one, one day and welp, let's just say, ruined jeans, ruined carpet in friends house, and ruined zip loc back and a lot of paper towles. See the trick is the performance fabric filling keeps it all together and no mess. If you want drips...Don't use a Pilot.

if you use etch right, it looks pretty good. squeeze the mop too hard, it drips like crazy and takes a week to dry...but push the mop compressor on the ground and then write softly, it looks pretty tight after a few days of eating. i've used it once just to see what it looked like and one of them turned out pretty good. that shit is dangerous too. a week later after i hit it up, the etch was still wet in some places. is it safe to mix etch and paint? if anyone has any good etch recipes, please e-mail them to me.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by AREANKAY

do you just make yourself belive somhow that using etch is any diffrent than say painting a train or on a wall ? i dont understand how a person that goes out and paint someones property then can say that using etch is messed up please enlighten me

its semantics..

to me it falls into espo's 'beef beyond belief' motto...hittin' somebodies car, or hitting a church or someone's house...etching some poor sods plate glass store front window means the whole piece of glass has to be replaced..that equals ridiculous deniro's for a single large ass payne of glass.

now map that out over roughly 60 city blocks full of glass and etch tags, depending where you're at, and you get the idea of the eventual, if not immediate costs..it heats shit out large..especially since its become the chosen tool of so many eager to be hiphop toys...writers that don't use it and have a reasonable amount of respect are gonna get caught up in the stiffer penalties resultant of etch bath mania. you wait and see. shit is mad retardo.

there is no safe "glass eater." Every one of them has some whatever ingredients, and then the main ingredient HydroFluoric Acid. The most popular glass etch is Armour, which contains 1% hydrofluoric acid. hydrofluoric acid is dangerous, even the ONE PERCENT form of it can cause severe burns and medical problems. You can have serious heart failure from exposure to this shit.

dammit. I'm well aware that crayola doesn't make a non-toxic glass eater- for the kids. I wanna know what I can use to make a marker that the chemical won't eat through. You people are gonna make me go figure this out for myself !!!:heated:

(sorry, my last line was really vile)

Guest defyone

Defy's Etch Theory...

Dont hit up up small mom+pop places.. that really pisses me off. if you are gonna use etch, go for major corporations, with lots of money. always respect residential and small businesses.

Yes it does cause a large amout of damage, well cost wise that it. but if its a major corporation that has chain stores all over the nation, fuck that shit up.

Always rock rubber gloves..

oh and if your too, "bomb crazy", and you feel like getting up alot on any window, just bring griffin.

Etch Bath in chicago is being considered a leathal weapon, so all you heads in chicago watch out if you use it. also at stores you have to give them an address and phone nuber prior to purchasing the etch.

well i could say more. but im finished for now.

PeaCe. DDEEFFYYOONNEERR