marker suggestions

Elmo.OSS

im gonna go n get some new markers.. i dont like my prismas theyre gettin old n startin to dry up, i want a good set of paint markers, anyone wanna help me out on which paint markers work best on paper n stickers? or even where i could order some online?:confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmmm, wrong place for this thread. and you started a thread without a flik.anyways. give decos a shot.theyre good for both stickers and paper. they tend to dry up more on paper.but theres pretty good for slick surfaces. i found some markers i havent heard to much about from anyone, there called galaxy markers. there pretty small, and not really good for anything else but stickers and paper. just dont leave em open if your not usin em. iknow that seems like common sense, but i left one open and got up to get a drink and it already had a dried up type look to the markings. they dry up fast. anyways. sharpies are cool too for color. but they are obviously less permanent, and if you put a sticker up on the streets, they color fades quite fast. i dunno. lets see...... identipens are cool too, they are double sided with thick and really really thin tips. other than that i cant think of anything else but prisma, which if im not mistaken you already have.

yeah. like i said. galaxy markers. if you can find em, your good to go. they have basic colors. red,green,blue,pink,yellow,green,orange,purple,white,and black. they sell them seperatly, so if racking is your thing, you can quite easily. if you take a look at my entry for the 1 hour battle in the battle thread i used the colors there, except for the outline was a copper deco. shitty piece i know, but good colors.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah...about Chartpak...I agree with stars.

Their colors are beautifully vibrant...but they are hard to control...meaning they bleed a lot.

press them down on a page and you will see a visible pool of liquid ink.

They work really well for filling up large areas and blending backgrounds though...not so good for details.

Oh and they will get you buzzin if you use them for too long...they have a strong smell..

I got hooked up with a bunch of them for free though...so i use them sometimes.

word

Archived