Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

marker suggestions

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Elmo.OSS, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Elmo.OSS

Elmo.OSS New Jack

im gonna go n get some new markers.. i dont like my prismas theyre gettin old n startin to dry up, i want a good set of paint markers, anyone wanna help me out on which paint markers work best on paper n stickers? or even where i could order some online?:confused: :confused:

2. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

hmmmm, wrong place for this thread. and you started a thread without a flik.anyways. give decos a shot.theyre good for both stickers and paper. they tend to dry up more on paper.but theres pretty good for slick surfaces. i found some markers i havent heard to much about from anyone, there called galaxy markers. there pretty small, and not really good for anything else but stickers and paper. just dont leave em open if your not usin em. iknow that seems like common sense, but i left one open and got up to get a drink and it already had a dried up type look to the markings. they dry up fast. anyways. sharpies are cool too for color. but they are obviously less permanent, and if you put a sticker up on the streets, they color fades quite fast. i dunno. lets see...... identipens are cool too, they are double sided with thick and really really thin tips. other than that i cant think of anything else but prisma, which if im not mistaken you already have.

3. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member

4. Elmo.OSS

Elmo.OSS New Jack

i mean some cheep markers that work nicely...i dont got that much cash.. but thanks for the help

5. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

6. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

yeah. like i said. galaxy markers. if you can find em, your good to go. they have basic colors. red,green,blue,pink,yellow,green,orange,purple,white,and black. they sell them seperatly, so if racking is your thing, you can quite easily. if you take a look at my entry for the 1 hour battle in the battle thread i used the colors there, except for the outline was a copper deco. shitty piece i know, but good colors.

7. THE OMEN

THE OMEN Junior Member

n e body used chartpak markers before?-if so r they any good?

8. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

no, wrong channel, go to the third rail i think, or the yard....

9. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Chartpak markers are very good n bold. My Xperience last longer than prisma but bleed a lot until u get the hang of how 2 use one! It's a good choice, im tired of prismas.

10. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

11. Spellbound

Spellbound Senior Member

yeah...about Chartpak...I agree with stars.
    Their colors are beautifully vibrant...but they are hard to control...meaning they bleed a lot.
    press them down on a page and you will see a visible pool of liquid ink.
    They work really well for filling up large areas and blending backgrounds though...not so good for details.
    Oh and they will get you buzzin if you use them for too long...they have a strong smell..
    I got hooked up with a bunch of them for free though...so i use them sometimes.
    word