Marker Collection What I bought Today

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

To the mods first off I would have posted this in another area but it wont let me show the picture with it so I am going to post it here move it if you are annoyed in anyway..............

This picture is of them all...............

They go from left to right: Top row 30mm to 10mm, Bottom row 6mm to 2mm

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL111/775733/1358765/15847377.jpg'>

I own these...............

1 X 30ml Stamp Down [Artline] [Light Green]

6 X 20ml Stamp Down [Artline] [3 X Black, White, Purple and Light Blue]

1 X 18mm Permanent [Magic Ink] [black]

6 X 12ml Stamp Down [Artline] [black, Yellow, Orange, Light Green, Light Purple and Purple]

2 X 10mm Permanent [Artline] [black and Red]

2 X 6mm Permanent [Artline] [2 X Black]

1 X 100W Stamp Down [Pentel] [White]

1 X 6mm,2mm Reversable [Zebra] [black]

8 X 3mm Stamp Down [Posca] [White, Black, Green, Red, Blue, Light Blue, Pink and Yellow]

2 X 2mm Pearl Stamp Down [Posca] [Green and Blue]

1 X 4mm Permanent Stamp Down [Red]

Total: 33 Markers

So what is your marker collection??

And for whoever was saying that a reversible marker was cool looking it is a: ZEBRA 6mm to 2mm Black Permanent and they cost 120 Yen or equivelent to US$ 1...............

The lot of them cost around US$ 50

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by loudhardfast

wow, next time rack that shit.

I am not about to steal the markers from a Grandpa who has been kind before to me and this is his only source of income............. If your the type who would steal from a small shop and the owner who is running it to live then you just need to load that gun and pull the trigger cause your life really aint worth shit............

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

I am not about to steal the markers from a Grandpa who has been kind before to me and this is his only source of income............. If your the type who would steal from a small shop and the owner who is running it to live then you just need to load that gun and pull the trigger cause your life really aint worth shit............

damn straight. this man speaks the truth

Guest HESHIANDET

i still think you should rack your supplies. maybe not from gramps, but from some where.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Well to steal them off me you would have to spend alot of money getting to Japan......^^^^ And even then you wouldn`t be able to steal them from me.

I bought them because I am not about to risk being thrown in Jail for up to 2 weeks where I will have to pay for a $1000 a day translator and a $1000 a day lawyer......Japanese police don`t tend to go lightly on Foreigners. And I wouldn`t steal from this man whom I bought them from either. I had the money and had been looking for hard to find markers.

The actual granpa whom I bought them off gave me 5 sketch books and a set of drawing pencils yesterday as well...So bonus

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You would shit your pants if you saw my stash... over 200 Prismas and 100+ color pencils.

And not a single one of them has ever been used for graff sketches, NOR WILL THEY EVER BE!! MUAHAHAHA. Die.

everybody is a grandpa, grandma, brother, sister, mom, dad, i dont give a fuck. some grandpa's probably own the railroads, and alot of the walls i paint too. doesnt stop me from fuckin there shit up. if you are worried about peoples feelings you are in the wrong game my friend. and that gun you are refering to, i would steal that too.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by loudhardfast

everybody is a grandpa, grandma, brother, sister, mom, dad, i dont give a fuck. some grandpa's probably own the railroads, and alot of the walls i paint too. doesnt stop me from fuckin there shit up. if you are worried about peoples feelings you are in the wrong game my friend. and that gun you are refering to, i would steal that too.

I am not worried about peoples feelings. I don`t steal from people who rely on what I am stealing to live. I am not talking about huge corporation`s who earn alot of money I am talking about people who need the money to live not the ones who need it to buy a new Rolex. And to the comment on wals where the fuck ddi you pull that from...Did I make a reference to walls no I dont think so..........I would paint a wall of a person providing it isnt an old folks home that is facing the train lines. I dont chuck tags up on peoples houses because that is down right disrespectfull.....So who needs to pull the trigger of the gun you retarded crack addict?

Guest socrates

So if you don't tags on houses or people's property what do you need all those pens for? Only gonna tag public property are you, guess who pays higher taxes because of that......grandpa

I am not worried about peoples feelings. I don`t steal from people who rely on what I am stealing to live. I am not talking about huge corporation`s who earn alot of money I am talking about people who need the money to live not the ones who need it to buy a new Rolex. And to the comment on wals where the fuck ddi you pull that from...Did I make a reference to walls no I dont think so..........I would paint a wall of a person providing it isnt an old folks home that is facing the train lines. I dont chuck tags up on peoples houses because that is down right disrespectfull.....So who needs to pull the trigger of the gun you retarded crack addict?

oh now im a retarded crack addict?

quit being a pussy and steal something. cause if punks like you are gonna buy everything im gonna start sellin style. i brought up walls because i think you are being a pussy about stealin. honestly it really doesnt matter. i rack shit, cause i dont have money to support my habit. if you wanna buy shit go ahead. its you who loses out. i save what money i do have for gas and food. buying paint and markers is for suckers.

retarded crack head?

who is the one wasting money on markers?

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I didnt say I dont steal I said I was not going to steal from certain places.........

And Socrates all the train lines are owned by private companies...........

Guest socrates

So that just means that granpa can't afford to buy a ticket to see his grandkids on the weekend because the train companies had to raise the prices of tickets to pay for the extra security and janitorial work required for their trains to be clean and "safe" for the common rider...No matter how you try and change the scenario the guy everybody loses in the end, Grafitti is a no win game.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

No the train comanies are by law not alloowed to raise the ticket prices where I am from as there must be an agreement by all the companies to raise it of which the government wont let them do in a large scale.............

Archived