marilyn manson

Dirty_habiT

dude! this fool is on Jay Leno (the other fool) and it's like super weird to hear this guy act and speak normally. He's got these huge braces. He's like super emo or something, I don't get it. Ok, don't be mad at me.... I'm thinkin this may draw makros out of hiding, this thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

dude! this fool is on Jay Leno (the other fool) and it's like super weird to hear this guy act and speak normally. He's got these huge braces. He's like super emo or something, I don't get it. Ok, don't be mad at me.... I'm thinkin this may draw makros out of hiding, this thread.

In Bowling For Columbine (www.bowlingforcolumbine.com), he comes off as extremely well-spoken and knowledgable. It was odd to see someone in his get-up speaking about US foreign policy and the President's influence on children.

it was funny because bill mahr is on the show at the same time.... and Marilyn does like the smoking a joint hand motion, and points at bill, like he's high.... and then later in the interview, they're talking about Marilyn's wife, and how she bakes. Marilyn says that she bakes pot brownies, and goes on to say that he shoulda brought some for Bill. It's funny, cause Bill's sittin there like what I don't get high. I dunno... maybe you had to be there.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by Scorn

Theres nothing wrong with marylin manson he's the best metal singer in the world

This would be true if he weren't pop...

Archived