Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

marilyn manson

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Nov 7, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

dude! this fool is on Jay Leno (the other fool) and it's like super weird to hear this guy act and speak normally. He's got these huge braces. He's like super emo or something, I don't get it. Ok, don't be mad at me.... I'm thinkin this may draw makros out of hiding, this thread.

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

In Bowling For Columbine (www.bowlingforcolumbine.com), he comes off as extremely well-spoken and knowledgable. It was odd to see someone in his get-up speaking about US foreign policy and the President's influence on children.

3. Dirty_habiT

it was funny because bill mahr is on the show at the same time.... and Marilyn does like the smoking a joint hand motion, and points at bill, like he's high.... and then later in the interview, they're talking about Marilyn's wife, and how she bakes. Marilyn says that she bakes pot brownies, and goes on to say that he shoulda brought some for Bill. It's funny, cause Bill's sittin there like what I don't get high. I dunno... maybe you had to be there.

4. Scorn

Scorn Member

Theres nothing wrong with marylin manson he's the best metal singer in the world

5. Scorn

Scorn Member

Wow he's stoned :D

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i can't stand his music, but marilyn manson aint no dumb bunny. the guy's a fucking marketing genius, he's well read, and nigga can paint and draw like it aint no thang

7. Scorn

Scorn Member

I like all his songs and his art and all the shit he's done. He likes to be a women aswell

8. Dirty_habiT

I have to say that I've never seen him like that, I always think, "sweet dreams are made of..." I was impressed, but I still ain't gonna run out and grab his CD.

9. jah

jah Elite Member

dont know too much about the guy... dont like him from what ive heard and seen though. i hear hes done some fucked up shit. but havent we all.....

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

just part of the marketing scheme

11. jah

jah Elite Member

i hear you...

12. platapie

platapie Guest

look out mapo might get mad

13. zen

zen New Jack

meh, he dosent apeal to me.

once in a while he comes up with something i might even remotely enjoy. but other wise the guy gets a big thumbs down, no matter how much he talks polotics.

14. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

This would be true if he weren't pop...