marilyn manson as willy wonka?...

rymewon

hey fellas not that long ago, i heard they were re-making "willy wonka and the choclate factory" starring marilyn manson as willy wonka, does anyone know the deal with this., and if its in progress, or anyhting aout it........ peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

sounds like another lame rumor...remember the one about him being the geeky glass wearing kid from the wonder years.

Guest platapie

i really have never been into that guy and i just dont understand the whoel im dark and scary thing.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by OnPointLess!

fuck you

i bet you too are dark and scary.:mad: why dont you go cry cause you were apussy in high school who got kicked around liek manson did.

Yeah I heard about and read about this a long time ago...

The deal is that they were casting for a remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and they held casting calls to see who would be willing to play the characters. One such call was made to Manson and he soon-after told a new reporter that he might play the crazy inventor/chocolate-maker Wonka. But the producers found a more 'suitable' actor to play Wonka and Manson was left in the dust.

Just for shits, they also made such a call to Tim Burton to see if he would be willing to direct it but that also fell through. Damn rumor mill, partly true but fails to tell the whole story.

Guest willy.wonka

man fuck...i hope they dont make another movie...that would suck.the first one was good enough.:mad: now im mad.:heated:

Guest serpent of the light

manson is a fucking piece of shit. if i could choose the biggest piece of shit out of this "ne mettle" industrial rage thing thats happened in the past few years, manson would get the fucking trophy, followed closely by fred durst and jonathon davis. you're right you goth fags, i'm comparing those guys. suck my ass

i like marilyn manson.

not only is he from south florida, but he just brings it like none other.

hes got the whole shit. im feelin the music too. 'beautiful people' gets me mad hyped. hes got some decent views too.

dont hate.

speaking as a goth fag...........

Originally posted by serpent of the light

manson is a fucking piece of shit. if i could choose the biggest piece of shit out of this "ne mettle" industrial rage thing thats happened in the past few years, manson would get the fucking trophy, followed closely by fred durst and jonathon davis. you're right you goth fags, i'm comparing those guys. suck my ass

Marilyn Manson isn't goth. He isn't even close. It would be like calling Bryan Adams new metal.

As you can guess, I quite like Manson, but I also quite like goth. and he ain't it.

Guest willy.wonka

fuck that fool...the way he sells himself is stupid...always lookin for people to love him...

pretends to be a fuckin demon..low class in my book.he's al gay now...nothin but shit,banned from mexico...good for that fucka.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by platapie

im not surpriesd that mapo likes marylin mason and it gets him "mad hype";)

"whitest black man in florida"

i love marilyn manson. i admit it. i watched him play early in high school with NIN and i was completely blown away. and ever since then, i have loved his music. it's dark, broody, and untypical. but as far as the rumore goes, i dont think it's true. highly doubt it. the closest thing that he has come to being willy wonka is his "portrait of an american family" where he has excerpts from the movie...especially the beginning.

the fucking rumor started from the first song on his first album on interscope.. it has him singing lines from willy wonka when they are going through that fucked up tunnel... i hate rumors.

i like straightening them out

"there's no earthly way of knowing, which direction we are going, there's knowing where we're rowing. Is it raining.. is it snowing.. is a hurricane a blowing.... da da da.."

Guest eleven17

ummmmmmmm......manson isnt rom florida....hes from defiance ohio....and no i dont like that fucker....but i have a fried who as a manson fanatic.....peace

Archived