Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Marijuana

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Verk, Nov 9, 2001.

1. Verk

Verk Guest

Do you have any funny ass stories?
    It goes like this
    Me and 2 of my freinds were smoking weed in one of the dudes bathroom after school, no one was home, when we hear this little kid go whats that smell, and we hear these other little kids go, yeah whats that smell, and then they like kick down the bathroom door almost, we drop the apple pipe and the chronic in the trash, the doors still locked , and one of my freinds geeked out of his mind goes "im taking ashit" and my other friend goes "well be out in second", and im like no and I open the door, to the wide eye gaze of my freinds 5th Grade little brother and his homies, and hes like whered the smoke come from, and Im like Firecrackers, we were blowing off firecrackers in the sink, were all like :dazed: and these kids are like show me the firecrakcers, and I reach into my pocket and aam like "fuck we used them all", then one of them pops the big question "were you guys smoking crack" and truthflly I answered "no". Me and the other dudes then left to finish out bowl, and the day was a day,but with a close shave

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

hahaha...
    when i was like 13 i didnt know much about the wide world of weed and so i bought some off of a neighbor friend of mine i had only smoked like 5 times before, well anyways to make a long story short it was laced with PCP or something and i was fucked up the only thing i remember from the day was some little girl in taco bell that kept looking at me and saying "can i say that?,can i say that" weird shit not too funny though

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

OK, my dad used to be a photographer and had a darkroom at our house that he didn't use anymore. My moms a master gardener so she always starting seedlings in the house. So I set up in the dark room to grow some ganja figuring that if my dad saw it he'd think it was my mom and my mom never would go in there. Well, long story short, it worked for a while, then my dad recognized the leaf shape, busted. Did I learn? No. So i transfer my operation into my headboard/cabinet of my bed in my bedroom, had it lined with tinfoil and lights and shit. One day I left it slightly cracked and my mom saw the light coming form it. Busted again. Man were they pissed this time, i thought i was going to get booted.

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

haha, about two weeks ago, me and two of my boys smoked an eighth and went to the grocery store...while standing in line, my boy just passed the fuck out and fell over on to a police officer in the other line, i about shit myself...hes laying on the ground droolin on himself and the officer starts callin back up, and im like ooooh shit, so i pick his ass up and try to drag him to the car and bawl out, but he passes out agian, and i cant hold him up, so i have to put him on a bench inside the door, just then like 3 cops and an ems comes rollin through the door and they start lookin at my friend and takin blood pressure and shit, so im like ohhh fuck, they know im stoned, so i went an flushed the bag that had a small reminent of the weed in the toilet and wash my face, cause i was fucking toked! And i come back out and the police officer is like, were you two drinkin last night, and we were like, yeah alittle, and hes like well dont drink too much when your stressed, things like this happpen if you do that.and then they all just left and we had to fill out a form that said we wouldnt sue them and got our massive amount of grub and goodies and broke the fuck outta that place..

5. Esai

Esai Member

A long time ago me and my homeboys were having a sick session driving around LA on New Years eve. I was all faded and I look over and theres a Range rover full of bald guys all decked out in S&m style leather one guy had a full gimp siut and the others were all decked out, That shit was hilarious.

Another time I took a trip up to San Francisco to see my girl. we got all faded and were drivin out of the city when we saw this little ass asian dude wit leather pants on with the but cheeks cut out. he had no shirt on and was talking to this huge black mechanic om the corner, ass to the street

6. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

How many times is this brought up?

There are waaaaaaay too many, man. One memorable one goes as follows:

About 6 of us were at a friends house, all hotboxing his bathroom while he was upstairs doing something, I can't remember what. Anyway, we are all stoned off our asses already, and when just start smoking more. We got a fat bowl going around and a huge rollie too. I see one of my friends drop all of the ash on the floor, not thinking much of, actually just staring at it as it starts smoking. So we finally leave, I come back to find that his bathroom was on fire. The ash lit his linoleum on fire, and it just sparked the whole place up. Ha ha!:)

We managed to put it out but there was some obvious damage done. I don't know how he explained this to his parents....

7. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

:confused:

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

[​IMG]

9. metallix

metallix Elite Member

i smoked too much and i was at a party i didnt know anyone it was horrible i sat in a dark corner and stared at a wall . everyone was annoying that night

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/7631.jpg'>
    "we look like we have died, but we really didn't...but that doesnt means we dont deserve to. hee hee!"

11. ++rOasted++

++rOasted++ New Jack

Re: Re: Marijuana

12. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

ganja
    cheeba
    smoke
    dank
    kill
    killa
    cronic
    dro
    erb
    izm
    kynd
    green bud
    haze
    giggle bush
    reefer
    grass

13. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

two thousand posts nukka

14. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

one time i was smoking weed, an when we smoked it right? my boy was all like "dude i feel funny" and i was all like "i dont dude whats wrong" and he was all like "fuck dude i dunno" an then i was like "what should we do mang?" and he all went "i dunno maybe go to the hospital, i feel like im gonna pass out" and i was all like "from what dude? that makes no sense" and then he all said "fuck dude i forgot, what the fuck? and im scared, hold me and shit" and i all went "dude get the fuck offa me your like a homo and shit" and then he all said back "you ever think homo's were really girls that like, that like, got all up in a dudes body by accident?" and i all went "what the fuck are you talking about dude? i think your high" and he all said "oh shit, i forgot we smoked, i think thats why im all famished and shit" and i was like "oh shit dude did we just smoke weed?" and he all said back to me "i think so dude but i forgot that shit too" and it was like really, really funny, cause we did, and we liked laughed and stuff.

15. dropone

dropone Member

i was 14 and smoking weed with my boys in my side yard one night when the window above us opens. I thought it was the window to my bro's room but it was really my mom looking out the window of my room. So i roll upstairs like, yeah we were having a cigarette big deal, but i was laced as shit and they knew what was going on, so where in the kitchen and my mom's like whats your friends #'s becuase im calling thier parents, but we were holding out and I started eating this fresh pie my mom had baked that day, and she's like "whats wrong got the munchies". Im like yeah, so. it was funny. My punishment was i had to go to sea world with my mom's girl scout troop the next day.