Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

marijuana bullshit

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by L.RonHubbard, Mar 13, 2002.

1. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

potheads are really starting to annoy me, especially since i have been surrounded by them since high school. To me, Marijuana for alot of people these days is just an easy way to be "chill". I witness so many of these fools dropping excessive bank on the "phatty new bubler" or "the hype new flame bud", just to make friends. I cant even count how many suckers i see selling bud just because they are rich and can afford to pay 400$ an ounce to elevate their social status. Pot is cool and all that, but some kids need to just chill out and get a real hobby.

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i speak only for myself when i say fuck stoners, try dealing with reality...
    getting high now and then makes a little sense to me, but the people who are stoned 24/7 just makes no sense at all...

3. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

bong on.....

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

do what you want, the choice is yours.

its depressing to see kids spend 500 bucks a semester because they have to get high everyday, but thats what they do and they are doing it to themselves. someday theyll grow out of it (hopefully) and realize how stupid it was, but at least they had fun(?), right?

just forget about what other people do. pull the old, "im better than them" and know that at least YOU arent spending all that bank on doja.

i enjoy smoking, but in total moderation. im not in the group who smokes for the hell of it anymore, unless its free!

p.s. a lot of us spend a lot of money on graffiti (paint, postage for packs, film, cameras, trespassing fines, bail) so whose to say they are wasting money and we arent? i know its a bad comparison but to someone outside of our world its much like you looking in on the pothead world. i guess we know something they dont know, and vice versa...

hopefully some of thatmade sense.

5. wild turkey

wild turkey New Jack

400 bucks american right? haha, 150 canadian is what i have to pay.

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I totally agree. Pot in moderation is not too bad. But there are kids at my school who buy it just to show off, and to try to be cool. Its also not cool when kids get high constantly to not deal with reality.

7. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I used to be into bud.. then i figured out it didnt really do anything to amazing. That pretty much ended it right there.And if kids are spending 500 on an O then.. well thats just sad, im in LA it goes for around 150-220 depending on if you know whats up... once they try other drugs there just gonna grow bored of it.. its a phase.

( all based on personal experiance)

8. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

Yea i spend a fat knot on paint and caps and film developing on a regular basis, and i know it sounds corny, but its for the sake of something ya feel me. I dont just go smoke up all my cash and recieve nothing in the end. Its different, its like I spend money, but then there is something of value as an end product-a nice piece or some flicks not just a high. Fuck im no good with words, but i can say this tho, that i have utmost respect for growers and religious smokers, its just the whole weed scenester thing that seems wack. There is an art to weed just like graff, and also there is a toy aspect to it that is lame as fuck .

9. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

400 dollars for an ounce of pot?? are you insane? do people really pay that much?

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

ok, I feel vindicated, we can agree on this.

11. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

sometimes its important to check your head, thats a definite. besides, i like being at least somewhat active in what i do, at school and outside of school..maybe some people thrive off of it but i dont. as of late ive cut down use to a minimum, if at all, to focus on more important things..

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

pot is overrated , do heroin

13. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

ive heard of 400 dollar ounces. but thats usually krypto or something real potent like that. around here in south florida an ounce of krypto runs for about $330 or so, regs is like $110.

but im not into drugs anymore. i think im out of my drug phase.
    you dont realize it when youre in it, but living that whole 'drug life' where you cant possibly have fun or do something without drugs is pretty wack. life has more to offer than that.

14. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

last time i bought weed was like 5 years ago. its not the hardest plant to grow

15. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

AHH i hate these posts cauz they alwayse involve opinions and opinions start wars!!!!

i like to smoke once in a while though. but not at school. im an undercover smoker cauz i liek to reef the hydro once in a while but i dont like the whole pothead image so i dont let it be know.