Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MARDI GRAS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HUH?, Feb 22, 2004.

1. HUH?

HUH? New Jack

well mardi gras was a blast.much drinking an partying.an many beads i am home now.which is with in a days ride.has any one else been or want to go?i recomend it:crazy:

2. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

yo HUH? roll over to my crib here in east over, we're havin a big baller party. then we're swingin back by the melphamine to scoop some more hoes. you down?

3. caL

caL Senior Member

can one of you peoples in st.louis take pictures of 311 day?

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

hahah, word... my friends are still there until fat tuesday, I would've gone but I can't afford the time away from work and play... ya know.

They took the dv cams and digi's so I should see some of the highlights when they get back.

5. Hank Parker

alright enough of you hippy boy, before i give you the ol' "elbow, pull, and kick"

:p

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

7. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

8. caL

caL Senior Member

GASP!! :eek:

9. Hank Parker

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

don't worry, you and me, we're born to act out
    paranoia with a gat

"and i will never be the saaaaaaame"

ohh and next to pretty much every wicket i do i quote "not from philly but some say i'm blunt"

10. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

ITS SUPPOSED TO RAIN DOWN THERE
    ..IT WOULD SUCK IF IT DID
    BUT THE PARTY MUST GO ON

11. ounceaddict

ounceaddict Banned