MAPO..........ARMY BOUND WRITERS

George Dubyah Bush

Man, south fl writers gotta know.......

how does it feel to be in the army?

i feel sorry for you bro, you're in the army right? Right a month or so before the shit that happened yesterday?

Any other writers in teh same situation?

I feel sorry for you guys. I'm possibly up for draft in a few months if america has to come to it..........and a big thank you to those who're in the service. You're the first to save our American asses.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First off I doubt a draft is nessasary. Id we didn't need one for Desert Storm I don't we would need one now. Alot of stuff has to happen before congress reinstates a draft. But I don't feel sorry for Mapo. I for one am extremely angry and know many other people that givin' the chance would go to where the evil heartless pieces of shit that are responsible for this attrocity. I for one would be glad to put a bullet in the head of Osama Bin Laden regardless if he was involved in "This" bombing. He has been involved in other attacks against the US.ex.World Trade Center 93, African Embassy Bombings, and the explosion of the USS Cole that was docked in the UAE. Lets see what Mapo thinks.

from what the televion has told me, we're like 99% shure its bin laden behind this. But whatever happens.........

the army, and navy is on call.......they're like, on top notch right now to make sure we're secure or not.

So , yes , mapo and everyone else, is probably seeing the reality in entering the army. Whatever happens, they're onthe front line protecting me and you.

Guest SPLINTER

i dont give a shit what you say about he army putting themselves on the line, thats stupid, its useless the damge has been done and violence on our behalf cant be any better. if we go and bomb them the cycle will go on forever. we will feel safe for a few years (but we wont be) and then "BOOM" we get our asses blown out. its stupid. im not gonna say the people that died deserved it but i am gonna say that the US deserves any economical damages. we go and fuck with their shit all the time and now we got a taste of what we do. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU. oh well i wish the souls of the victims have been saved and forgiven, i wish no hurt to anyone even Bin Laden because he will suffer when karma brings it to his ass. and if we do bust a cap in him we will suffer the wrath of his 51 brothers. what will it take for the world to finaly see that peace is the only good reaction to violence. if this is the true beginnings of WW3 or in other words The Appocalyps(sp?) i see it as a good thing we have already killed the planet that gave us birth, if it happened and all but the roaches survived it would only be fair, we the most destructive race of animals will be gone and evolution will return and maybe this time the top of the food chain will conduct themselves a lot better than we did.

i wish no violence would happen and we could start over with out it and i dont condone the mass musrder of everything but the result will be nature returning to it beauty even if the uglyness lies around a while, nature would take it correct course again and the world will be much better that way, we could do it with out violence but we wont.

------------------

"Babylon throne gone down" -Rastaman

Man, i wish for that shit to happen to, i mean if anything , i 've been telling those kids who said, bomb this, bomb that....

violence of course is only going to get more violence back.........

......but with bush as president, the magnitude of the attack.......just Everything. you think A non war approach will be taken. hells fuck no.

this nation is definaetly not going to take a pacifist approach to what happens. Its just a matter of waiting till shit starts.

Osama Bin Laden's networks bombed the Trade Center in 1993 and failed to bring it down. They placed bombs outside 2 US embassies in Africa. They sent a boat loaded with explosives to the USS Cole. The US did nothing. Now is the time for action. Osama Bin Laden needs to be stopped. We tried the passive act during 3 acts of terrorism against our country. So I don't understand how people can say if we go after Osama Bin Laden we are starting the cycle of violence. We have no choice. Something needs to be done to end these random attacks against the citizens of the United States.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/USFlag.gif'>

Guest young republican

I don't thank anyone who kills another person to staisfy a need for revenge... turn off your televisions.

[This message has been edited by young republican (edited 09-13-2001).]

Originally posted by SPLINTER:

i dont give a shit what you say about he army putting themselves on the line, thats stupid, its useless the damge has been done and violence on our behalf cant be any better. if we go and bomb them the cycle will go on forever. we will feel safe for a few years (but we wont be) and then "BOOM" we get our asses blown out. its stupid. im not gonna say the people that died deserved it but i am gonna say that the US deserves any economical damages. we go and fuck with their shit all the time and now we got a taste of what we do. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU. oh well i wish the souls of the victims have been saved and forgiven, i wish no hurt to anyone even Bin Laden because he will suffer when karma brings it to his ass. and if we do bust a cap in him we will suffer the wrath of his 51 brothers. what will it take for the world to finaly see that peace is the only good reaction to violence. if this is the true beginnings of WW3 or in other words The Appocalyps(sp?) i see it as a good thing we have already killed the planet that gave us birth, if it happened and all but the roaches survived it would only be fair, we the most destructive race of animals will be gone and evolution will return and maybe this time the top of the food chain will conduct themselves a lot better than we did.

i wish no violence would happen and we could start over with out it and i dont condone the mass musrder of everything but the result will be nature returning to it beauty even if the uglyness lies around a while, nature would take it correct course again and the world will be much better that way, we could do it with out violence but we wont.

"..the horror..the horror!!.."

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by SPLINTER:

agreed.

I just got back from the Military Processing Station in Miami. It was crazy. They have the highest security there right now. You cant even go upstairs or downstairs without someone who works there taking you. When I got there they used those handheld metal detectors to search us, and opened my bag and searched it.

I was supposed to ship out to Ft. Knox today but because of the planes and airports and stuff..they cant get tickets. So they sent me home and I leave Monday. It was pretty straight though..I found 4 other guys who were supposed to leave to Knox to become tankers. We just chilled together all day - The Tanker Crew, ya heard?. If the rest of the people at boot camp are as cool as them Ill be straight.

My feelings on the Bin Laden situation is this. He has proven that he wont stop terrorizing the US. Hes done it several times like other people have pointed out. Theres no reason to believe he wont do this again. Therefore we must take him out. I'd like peace as much as anyone - but there wont be any peace unless he and his followers are dead.

Im kinda scared about joining. But there isnt much to worry about I dont believe. There wont be a full-out war. I highly doubt any ground fighting will happen therefore Army wont be utilized too much. We'll probably just drop a bomb or two. And it will probably be over by the time Im out of boot camp..boot camp is 17 weeks and I dont see this lasting nearly that long.

Guest WebsterUno

My fam says it will be missiles not ground troopers. Im glad for that. It sucks we have to fight fire with fire, but its been pointed out already, they hate us, they tried to kill us, me and you if they could have. Theyve done it a few times, and theyll do it again. Its like the school yard bully, he wont stop taking our lunch money until our big brother meets him after school. Again, it sucks, but what can we do? Get bullied, or fight back?

Archived