mango beer

duh-rye-won

last night i had a dream about the end of the world. people were hanging out at my apartment, watching a TV that looked like the thing tom cruise used in minority report. i didn't know anyone that was in my apt, but i guess they were my friends. i could here the people through the walls in the place next door. they were doing cocaine and listening to elton john. they were also saying some stupid shit through a microphone about how if they were gonna die, they were gonna die partying!

someone else that i didn't know but figured was a friend showed up at my place and brought some mango flavored beer. yo, that shit was gooooood.

everyone was huddled around the minority report tv, talking to each other nervously.

"maybe it's not the end of the world, maybe it's god!"

"yeah maybe we're gonna get super powers like the x-men!"

"no way man. we're fucked. let's have an orgy."

i wasn't watching the futuristic television, so i don't know what they were seeing that made them figure it was the end of the world. i was busy enjoying my mango beer, just thinking to myself, "damn, i wish i found out about this shit sooner! all those years wasted drinking regular beer when i could've been drinking this dope mango beverage!"

then we saw a huge bright white light moving towards us from out the window. i was really calm up until that point, but when i saw that light i got scared. you know, that kind of crazy nightmare fear that is more intense than any fear you've ever felt in real life. well the light hit us. it was really warm and i think everyone melted. it didn't hurt though. i was just thinking to myself, "am i dead? was that it? where the hell is my mango beer?"

then i woke up. turned on the air conditioner, took a piss and went back to bed.

anyways. does mango flavored beer really exist? that shit was the bommmmmmmmb! i know what you're thinking. it sounds like it would be too sweet. but it wasn't! it was perfect. it just had a nice light mango fruity aftertaste. i gotta cop some of that shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shut the fuck up, tease.

that sounds damn good, iquit. mangos are the best fruit ever, and beer is the best beverage ever... imagine the meeting of the two?!?

'round these parts they make some apricot flavored beer and its pretty good, so i can't see why mango would be so far fetched.

::runs to the patent office::

Originally posted by DEE38

THIS REMINDS ME THAT I BOUGHT TWO BIGASS MANGOS YESTERDAY THAT I FORGOT ABOUT ! HAVENT HAD MANGOS IN A YEAR. ILL BRB!

Lol – 12oz helps in so many ways.

I’ve been watching Tour de France for the last three hours. I’m so frigging bored.

I don’t like mangoes so much. My mom loves them to death, but me, nah. They’re pretty good, though. Still, I’d rather have a plum flavoured beer or something.

http://www.antwon.com/boozevivor/03.jpg'>

they have a mango one, and a pineapple one, for those interested.

Originally posted by effyoo

shut the fuck up, tease.

that sounds damn good, iquit. mangos are the best fruit ever, and beer is the best beverage ever... imagine the meeting of the two?!?

'round these parts they make some apricot flavored beer and its pretty good, so i can't see why mango would be so far fetched.

::runs to the patent office::

AMEN

Guest Pilau Hands

do a google search. it's out there. europe i think.

i don't like beer, but i like mangos. mango flavored margaritas are alright with me and my kin.

Originally posted by ARCEL

if not, you could make some

This is a great idea... If I were you I'de definately get myself a home brewing kit... then when people come over to your house and you offer them a mango beer and they are like "what the fuck possessed you to make mango beer?!". You can tell them the story of your dream and how you didn't want to waste your life living in a non mango beer world ...

Also if you fuck up... having normal homebrew is always an asset.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

:nope:

at least it was better then your "i have no life when am i finally gonna get a stich of some pussy and stop gettin molested by mexican construction worker then going home and getting abused on a message board dreams"....o wait...thats no dream, thats your life :nope:

Archived