man with suitcases tackled on capitol hill

saraday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Apr 11 2005, 06:56 PM

I was flipping through the channels and came to CNN right as they showed him get tackled. Dude got slammed down something rough. 'Twas awesome...

They said it was some kind of protest, they still haven't said what was actually in the suitcases....

i doubt we'll find out what was in them.

After an examination of the suitcases, which included X-rays, authorities blew up one of the bags and a policewoman said the other did not appear to pose a threat.

i found that article right as the story was unfolding, so there might be more information about it now..

The man with the briefcase (sounds alot like the man in the yellow hat from curious george) left his boy Bill sittin on Capitol Hill years ago. Dude probably got tired of waiting and hired some Crips to take out that mark ass busta. *BLAM* *SUITCASE TACKLE* "CHECK YOUR SHOES IN BITCH!"

From my understanding of this event, some chinese guy was standing on capital hill with a brief case asking to speak with the president. Right now theyre charging the guy with disobeying an officers order, which was to leave. Last i heard, the only "dangerous" device in the briefcase a cd player. Although, just to be careful of course, they blow the damn thing up. We are some paranoid fucks nowadays.

why the fuck would you title the thread with a complete fabrication?! and why would others of you repeat half cocked nonsense that's completely unfounded? he wasnt wearing a hood and acting crazy, you're just making that shit up so you can have something to add.

it's motherfuckers like yall that make the medias lying so easy. you guys probably still think theres a connection between iraq and bin laden.

im honestly suprised they didnt snipe his ass.

fool coulda had suitcase full of anthrax for all they knew.

i woulda sniped his ass if i was in their shoes. be reasonable, anyone in their rightmind doesnt roll up with two suitcases dressed in black and request to speak with the most corrupt politician chicken hawk thug in the free world.

Originally posted by seeking@Apr 13 2005, 02:30 PM

why the fuck would you title the thread with a complete fabrication?! and why would others of you repeat half cocked nonsense that's completely unfounded? he wasnt wearing a hood and acting crazy, you're just making that shit up so you can have something to add.

it's motherfuckers like yall that make the medias lying so easy. you guys probably still think theres a connection between iraq and bin laden.

wow, thats a very bold statement.

first off, why did you say that the title of this thread was a "complete fabrication"? all major news sources said the man was "tackled". (just because the man didn't put up a fight doesn't mean that he wasn't tackled)

quoting reuters:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A man demanding to talk to President Bush who had suitcases authorities feared might contain explosives was tackled outside the U.S. Capitol on Monday and arrested.

i could keep going, but i really don't feel like digging through news articles at the moment

i don't appreciate being labled because i posted a news link on a message board, especially one that isn't politics-related. i was simply posting a link to the breaking story... something that has absolutely nothing to do with my opinions (i.e. bin laden & iraq, or the media's infulence on the consumer).

bah, i don't even want to start arguing this issue.

out of respect, i will not force my views on other people as i would expect them to do the same for me. i just don't like being criticized because i posted an ABC (reuters) news link. to me, it seemed that i was being labeled a misinformed conservative, which certainly isn't the case at all.

opinions are like ass holes.. blablablablablablabla

edit: (i could be reading way too much into this because i'm delerious)

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Apr 13 2005, 10:46 PM

bastard made the traffic just a tad more hateful, for real, if i see a protester get tackled, good. they make me late to everthing around here, and doesnt everyone know, you cant fuck around in the district, you just cant, sheeeeeit. mofugga's fixin to find out how they grip a fool.

dog i don't know how long you've lived in the dirty diamond...but this motherfucker is shut down practlcly ever other weekend, wether it be the gays, the blacks, the KKK, the libs....they all got something in common, they piss me off.