Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

man, skateboarding is fruity

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by patrickjilbert, Feb 16, 2002.

1. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

http://www.datasci.com/careers/IMAGES/SCOOTER.JPG'>

more mature, straight men prefer the relaxing ride of a scooter (not to be confused with scooter the bunk bed kitty shown below). it's got a smooth ride second to none. you can't find that on a skateboard. and who needs flip tricks? i can do a tailwhip that will knock my fax machine straight out of my cibicle. HUH ha!

[img]http://www.squarewheels.com/graphics/pictures/scooter.gif'>

2. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

fuck all that shit

http://abacus.sj.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_422a3c87ebf242d02e7b8222f0/i-1_B.JPG'>
    heres what i ride when i dont feel like walking

3. kaesthebluntedwonder

oh yeh

holy crap, that is one big cat you got there

4. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

that bike is real nice.

5. HAL

HAL Guest

I hate how skating has little groups now and big ass space shoes. Hiphop skaters and hesh skaters and all that shit. How lame ass. Chalk one up to the media machine. I guess it sells. I don't know any skaters that can afford $80 skate shoes.

6. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

chad muska now has his shoes. advertising in mass appeal .and hip hop magazines. where did this come from.

7. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

the muska's a tool like half of the skateboarding population

8. Motha Fuka

Motha Fuka New Jack

dude u think scaters are fags well ok i do agree more than 50% are but there are ppl like mike valley who will fukin kick ur ass if saw this dude
    to prove this dude i duno if u can find it on morpheus but search for a part from cky3 where mike valley just explodes on four fags who call him a skatin fag or just dl cky3

9. kaesthebluntedwonder

before there were all these space shoes people just wore cheap ass canvas kicks and they did the job..i odnt see the need for most of what has come into being nowadays

10. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

you can download just the fight scene. none of them really got good hits on though.

11. platapie

platapie Guest

Re: fuck all that shit

12. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

i gotta go with the jilbert on this one. the term 'sellout' gets thrown around a lot now adays, but for christs' sake, when you set a record for creating the most expensive skateboard shoes, you start to wonder... I hate any and all Muska shoes, they're 100+ dollars, and just suck. Most 'skateboarding' shoes arent even for skateboarding, you do one kickflip and thats all it takes. Vans old school is where its at, to hell with 80 dollars on shoes im gonna wreck.

13. Motha Fuka

Motha Fuka New Jack

ye tru pat but u gota admit he fukin did go crazy on those guys

14. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

he got his scrap on that's for sure. a good watch for the heck of it.

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned