Man of the house.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

I had this great idea this year to rent out a house big enough for me and 2 of my friends to live in. Things would be great! Rent will be dirt cheap split 3 ways! Bills will be too! Chicks will love our swingin bachelor pad...blah,blah,blah. One month in I'm ready to kill. All 3 of us paint, so there's already hella' writers showing up here at all times and crashing all over my floors. My roommates wouldn't know how to wash dishes if I had a diagram up over the sink for them. (I've had to repo all my dishes once already, cuz I got so pissed.) I'm constantly picking up empty beer bottles and food wrappers. Everytime i try to have a sit down with them, they give me this whole schpiel about being too "Feung Schwei" for my own good. NO...I just don't want to live in total filth. Anyone else ever go through this? Any suggestions?

How do I get these fools to stop acting like 12 year olds? I'm not their Father or their maid. :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me started homie. We gave our room mate 750 bucks for heat and he spent it on chronic and got robbed for it. No heat/hot water for the past 3 months. No hot water = no clean dishes/no shower. This same room mate was shooting beer bottles in the fucking house with a BB gun. Has turned our nonworking shower into a spitoon where he hocks loogies every morning for like 20 mins before taking his hour long morning shit. My kitchen has turned into a place to put garbage until garbage day (where I have to take it out, my room mates refuse to help) It's fucking cold man, I'm vexed. Two room mates are leaving this week (including the ill messy one) I'm going to get raped on bills (FUCK YOU COMCAST, YOU GREEDY MOTHERFUCKRS, 250 A MONTH FOR CABLE? FUCK YOU) But I think that once they leave we can get this place propper again. I honestly hope that I never live any poorer than I am right now. This shit sucks.

edit, I can't spell

yes..im in the same boat as you,im 18/highschool drop out and now going to college and also trying to get a job,half of my friends are still in highschool and the others are thinking about getting apartments,id like to get a place with one of them but im afraid they wouldnt take care of themselves and just live like douche bags for the whole time.soo im probably just getting a place on my own.

Really, Mero's right. You already talked to these niggas enough times. TIME FOR SOME ACTION, what you need to do is find a new spot (even if you don't plan on moving in right away) then start looking for a sublet for your room. Then after you do all this, hit your roomies in the head like "GUESS WHAT YOU NASTY ASS NIGGAS, I'M MOVING THE FUCK OUT IN 2 MONTHS ( or 2 weeks, whatever really). I FOUND A SUBLET FOR MY ROOM CUZ I'M TIRED OF LIVING ON THIRD WORLD STATUS"..

That should freak them out enough to get their act together..and if not finalize the shit and REALLY move the fuck out then..fuck punk ass roomates..

Keep it handsome

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by dumy@Jan 2 2006, 05:32 PM

Really, Mero's right. You already talked to these niggas enough times. TIME FOR SOME ACTION, what you need to do is find a new spot (even if you don't plan on moving in right away) then start looking for a sublet for your room. Then after you do all this, hit your roomies in the head like "GUESS WHAT YOU NASTY ASS NIGGAS, I'M MOVING THE FUCK OUT IN 2 MONTHS ( or 2 weeks, whatever really). I FOUND A SUBLET FOR MY ROOM CUZ I'M TIRED OF LIVING ON THIRD WORLD STATUS"..

That should freak them out enough to get their act together..and if not finalize the shit and REALLY move the fuck out then..fuck punk ass roomates..

Keep it handsome

I've been thinking about the whole bluff moving thing. I got drunk the one night and screamed at them "IF I DIDN'T LIVE HERE THIS PLACE WOULD LOOK LIKE A CARDBOARD BOX FULL OF SHIT!" They shaped up for a few days after that. All this in one month. P.S. to top it all off, my basement flooded with sewer water the other day as well.

This is my place at the moment, I chill in my room because 1) its warm 2) its clean 3) I just got new sick computer =)

I ran out to take some pictures though, brrrr.

DSCN0291.jpg

Notice the blanket on the couch. Homeboys room got too dirty so he claimed the living room as his bedroom where he makes the illest mess ever. Notice all the hightimes, after living with these kids I am DONE with weed. Shit's so gay.

DSCN0295.jpg

No hot water = no clean dishes

I ate my salad last night with a knife.

Dire times my friends dire times. I'll do some after photos once kids bounce.

im sorry, but that pad looks like hella fun. you could clean that shit up with the quickness if there was an iminante threat of female company, tho.. dont lie.

half the writers ive known have lived up to living up.. more times than not, that involves massive consumption of alcohol and little to no regard to their suroundings.

yo man start handing out punches for sure.

and about the cleaning.

have them filthy animals throw in on a maid once a week.

its not that expesive man and you dont have to do shit and wont get yourself all worked up

and dont forget to punch fool in the face

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Jan 2 2006, 06:19 PM

collect all garbage for a few weeks in those big black garbage bags. once you have a lot of it, dump them out all over their rooms. Or just punch them in the face and tell them to get their shit under control.

One dude that i lived with last semester was such a fuckwit, 35 years old, overweight, undergraduate at university living in a sharehouse and bumming money off his mum. i hope im not like that when im 35.

when he first rocked up, he asked if it was okay if we shared our dishes, i said okay thinking that he had a bunch of his own shit that i could use. no, he had nothing and would just use all of my shit and leave it dirty, ALWAYS.

i warned him, telling him to wash up after himself then got all agressive when i told him not to use my stuff at all saying shit like "what? im supposed to buy my own plates or something!?"... well, yeah dickhead.

he never told anyone that he had fucking horrible tinea so everyone in the house got it from the shower floor.

he took over my TV like it was his and watched every shitty medical drama with the volume way up every night. but would complain about the TV being too loud at about 3pm he also complained at the amount that me and the other roommates talked while eating dinner.

then worst of all he would bring this morbidly obese single mother over and they would fuck in his room so fucking loud. the mental picture right now makes me sick. he would close all the windows and doors so the house smelt like stale fat people sex and putrefied vagina.

in the end we all moved out and left him in the house alone, took all of our shit (almost everything in the house). i went back one week later to pick up a few things and he hadnt washed or cleaned shit and the house had rats in it. it seriously resembled a crackhouse.

I've had some roommates that were chronic lazy slobs.

Ran that house into the ground, I eventually got fed up and bounced.

Its hard living with slobs and after several times of me asking them nicely I realized that I was talking and they weren't listening. Some people are cool people to hang as friends but there is a huge difference between friends and roommates. We had some off the hook parties but everyone was too ghetto to clean up, you wanna live like Hugh get a maid.

The last straw was when one roommate decided to buy a dog.

Blazing is alright but when you get the free loaders pinching.

I eventually started labelling my sacks "Gee's Pot" hence the username. Anyone that got caught pinching from me seriously got dog shit in thier pillow case the next day. One guy it took him over a week before he realized it-that is just gross.