Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Man of the house.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Jan 2, 2006.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

I had this great idea this year to rent out a house big enough for me and 2 of my friends to live in. Things would be great! Rent will be dirt cheap split 3 ways! Bills will be too! Chicks will love our swingin bachelor pad...blah,blah,blah. One month in I'm ready to kill. All 3 of us paint, so there's already hella' writers showing up here at all times and crashing all over my floors. My roommates wouldn't know how to wash dishes if I had a diagram up over the sink for them. (I've had to repo all my dishes once already, cuz I got so pissed.) I'm constantly picking up empty beer bottles and food wrappers. Everytime i try to have a sit down with them, they give me this whole schpiel about being too "Feung Schwei" for my own good. NO...I just don't want to live in total filth. Anyone else ever go through this? Any suggestions?
    How do I get these fools to stop acting like 12 year olds? I'm not their Father or their maid. :hatred:

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

don't live with roomates.

3. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

collect all garbage for a few weeks in those big black garbage bags. once you have a lot of it, dump them out all over their rooms. Or just punch them in the face and tell them to get their shit under control.

4. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

LET THE GUN GO MY NIGGA THATS IT. BEAT NIGGAS THE FUCK UP THEY LEARN THE HARD WAY NAHMEAN?

MERO GEE
    SLOW DOWN
    BIIIIITCH!!!!

5. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

Don't get me started homie. We gave our room mate 750 bucks for heat and he spent it on chronic and got robbed for it. No heat/hot water for the past 3 months. No hot water = no clean dishes/no shower. This same room mate was shooting beer bottles in the fucking house with a BB gun. Has turned our nonworking shower into a spitoon where he hocks loogies every morning for like 20 mins before taking his hour long morning shit. My kitchen has turned into a place to put garbage until garbage day (where I have to take it out, my room mates refuse to help) It's fucking cold man, I'm vexed. Two room mates are leaving this week (including the ill messy one) I'm going to get raped on bills (FUCK YOU COMCAST, YOU GREEDY MOTHERFUCKRS, 250 A MONTH FOR CABLE? FUCK YOU) But I think that once they leave we can get this place propper again. I honestly hope that I never live any poorer than I am right now. This shit sucks.

edit, I can't spell

6. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

yes..im in the same boat as you,im 18/highschool drop out and now going to college and also trying to get a job,half of my friends are still in highschool and the others are thinking about getting apartments,id like to get a place with one of them but im afraid they wouldnt take care of themselves and just live like douche bags for the whole time.soo im probably just getting a place on my own.

7. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

I'm feelin this thread. Stay tuned.

8. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

you moved in with writers. what did you expect?

9. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

Really, Mero's right. You already talked to these niggas enough times. TIME FOR SOME ACTION, what you need to do is find a new spot (even if you don't plan on moving in right away) then start looking for a sublet for your room. Then after you do all this, hit your roomies in the head like "GUESS WHAT YOU NASTY ASS NIGGAS, I'M MOVING THE FUCK OUT IN 2 MONTHS ( or 2 weeks, whatever really). I FOUND A SUBLET FOR MY ROOM CUZ I'M TIRED OF LIVING ON THIRD WORLD STATUS"..

That should freak them out enough to get their act together..and if not finalize the shit and REALLY move the fuck out then..fuck punk ass roomates..

Keep it handsome

10. THANKYOU

THANKYOU Elite Member

you better hope theyre not on 12oz...

otherwise, your covers blown.

haha

11. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

I've been thinking about the whole bluff moving thing. I got drunk the one night and screamed at them "IF I DIDN'T LIVE HERE THIS PLACE WOULD LOOK LIKE A CARDBOARD BOX FULL OF SHIT!" They shaped up for a few days after that. All this in one month. P.S. to top it all off, my basement flooded with sewer water the other day as well.

12. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

Shit...I hope they see this!

13. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

This is my place at the moment, I chill in my room because 1) its warm 2) its clean 3) I just got new sick computer =)

I ran out to take some pictures though, brrrr.

[​IMG]

Notice the blanket on the couch. Homeboys room got too dirty so he claimed the living room as his bedroom where he makes the illest mess ever. Notice all the hightimes, after living with these kids I am DONE with weed. Shit's so gay.

[​IMG]

No hot water = no clean dishes

I ate my salad last night with a knife.

Dire times my friends dire times. I'll do some after photos once kids bounce.

14. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

Oh, and with homeboy on the couch, falling asleep at 9? 10? 11 pm? Like hey can you guys shut off the lights and turn off the TV? I got work in the morning. Problem is that this is homeboys house, so we couldnt kick him out. But he's leaving. Wish me luck.

15. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

That's exactly what would happen here if I wasn't the law.