Man killed in drain horror

podrido

By MIKE DARVILL

A MAN has been found dead stuck upside down in a drain after trying to find his lost mobile.

Kevin McKeon, 25, dropped the phone down the kerb grate as he walked home from a pub late at night.

He lifted the cover and put his head down the 18in square drain.

Kevin is thought to have slipped into the 6ft deep hole and got stuck with his head underwater.

His body was spotted by a motorist when his headlights caught Kevin’s white trainers sticking out of the hole. Retired docker Brian Wilkinson, 65, said: “I thought it was kids messing about. I kicked the trainers and shouted.

“A young chap came along with a dog and I think he thought I was drunk. When he saw the trainers he said he thought it was a teenage prank — but then said it was someone’s leg. We pulled the body out together. He was wet from the waist down.”

The other man, Jamie Passmore, said he had first thought the trainers were on the end of broomsticks as a practical joke.

A post mortem found bachelor Kevin, an installation worker, died of asphyxiation near his home in Bishop’s Hull, Taunton, Somerset.

An inquest has been adjourned.

Kevin was yesterday mourned by his parents, two brothers and a sister. Tearful mum Carol, 53, said: “It was a nice mobile phone and I suppose he was trying to get it back. He was a lovely kid and had everything to live for.”

Dad Sean, 54, said: “He thought the drop was just a couple of feet, but in this case it was six feet, half filled with water.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-20032...3250479,00.html

:o :o :confused: :confused: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i read a simliar story a couple of months ago tht happened in Africa.

A buissness woman dropped her mobile into a pit latrine and offered the huge reward of $10 US dollars for its retrieval. The first villager who went into the pit toilet passed out due to the noxious fumes and drowned in the shite that was in there, he was then followed by two more villagers who tried to get him out, unfortunately they both also met the same fate....only in Africa