MAN I HATE THE BUS!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i live 15 minutes from my work at the most, by car...it took me an HOUR AND A HALF! to get home riding one bus and transferring to a train. man...is anyone else car-impaired like me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

i gotta pay an 1100 dollar fine to get my license back, have high risk insurance, and BUY A NEW RIDE...do the math:rolleyes:

Guest got tha feva

I take the bus every chance I get. it's not working out so well for me now working 2 jobs, no time, and the fact it's like 0 degrees outside... but in the summer i love it, i throw my bike on the rack, ride to whereever, shoot the shit with some retards and watch the scenery. i guess i'm biased cuz i've taken the bus since i was 11 years old and it used to be really exciting... now it still makes me feel all adventurous.

PruDE

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i ride a bike all summer (hell, it used to be my job.) but its coooolllllllld as hell up here in cleveland right now.:spent:

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by TEARZ

you wasn't down when we was riding the bus

so put on your addidas and step off

i got to have it.

if this is who i think it is, thanks for the couch that night. if not...uh, cool.

MUNI buses are the dirtiest fuckin buses in the world...theres 14 different kinds of bodily fluids in the back on the buses......but they are so fun to rock its almost worth it.....muni buses are the best buses to rock in the entire fuckin country

haha aser....80% of muni drivers wil let u on for free, and if they dont just hop on the back

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by ASER1NE

i tried to hop the bus today with an expired ticket , and the old fart wouldnt let me on , then i had to walk home in the rain.............im glad i was in a good mood before hand bc i was really angry afterwards

much love for oyu...its happened to me a couple a times.:king:

Ilove the bus. But maybe thats because I have a car and I don't have to ride it all the time.

Although there always has to be that really smelly person in front of you, and the weird guy that needs to brush his teeth always has to talk to you. The retard with tourettes sitting across from you drooling all over the place suddenly yells out FIRE! DAMN MOTHER BITCH! and smacks himself in the face.

It's always an enlightening experience from which I walk away thankful for control of my bodily functions and a mother who taught me good hygiene is not only for my benefit.

man i used to take the bus everywhere when i was younger and the many times my license has been suspended, i love the people! i remember one time this hot latina chick got on and i was like damn and just started staring, then homegirl busts out this water bottle takes a drink puts the cap back on and starts bustin some licking moves on the cap area of it then fits like half the thing in her mouth, bitch was hot and when she got off the bus she gave me a wink...i should have got off the bus, but yeah there is always the retarded guy, the smiling guy, the smelly guy, the stareing guy, and the motherfucker who cant shut his lip and is always talking to someone louder than he has to be about things that obviously never happened

Why I don't like getting the bus:

Monday, 17 September, 2001, 20:21 GMT 21:21 UK

Man's eye gouged out in bus row

The attack happened in the Vauxhall Bridge area

A passenger on a London bus has had his eye gouged out following an argument over a seat.

Police said the 30-year-old man lost his right eye after another passenger ripped at it with his bare hands.

The attack is believed to have happened shortly after the number 36 bus crossed the Vauxhall bridge over the river Thames and travelled into south London.

The victim, from Lewisham in south-east London, had apparently been involved in a minor argument with a group of youths over a seat.

Following the attack he was taken to hospital where his right eye was removed.

Doctors say the vision in his left eye may also be damaged.

Officers investigating the attack said a 17-year-old youth who was arrested at the scene has been bailed to return to a south London police station.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

if this is who i think it is, thanks for the couch that night. if not...uh, cool.

sorry homey, it ain't me. those are just words from an ol edog song, inspired by the title of this thread.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

i have an automobile. apparently all it is good for is to house some marijuana smokers.. the bus sucks, subway does too..you end up putting your hand down in some jizz or bbq sauce half the time.

ba ha! i sat in a wet seat once. my skirt got all wet, and then it looked like i peed myself. when in fact i sat in someone else's fucking sick ignorance.

fuck, now i'm just mad thinking about it.

Archived