man FUCK FRATS

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

i fucking hate frats and the dumb dicks in them....

i guess im just a straight up hater or some shit... but i cant stand those ambercrombie and fitch wearing, hats that look chewed on, beer in hand 24/7 but they never sippin or drinking tha shit, forever wearing flip flops mutha fuckers.

god i hate those fucks.

im gonna start a FUCK FRATS tshirt...

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Don't sleep on frats, bro... they might be the stupidest thing to ever grace mankind, but their parties are prime spots for hunting women. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Pistol

got turned down by all the frats in the new University huh?

actually i got into players university... :rolleyes:

you nerd

Learn There language:

Popular Frat Terminology

rating G category College

ranking 7 date added 11/11/2000

click here to send this to a friend

In Fraternity In English

CONFRONTATION

"I'll kick your ass!" "I'm gonna get about 20 of my frat buddies together and we're gonna wield bats and hope we can catch you asleep under a tree so we can beat you up!"

"I've never lost a fight." "I've never been in a fight."

"I'm about to introduce you to a world of pain." "I'm gonna pay a football player to beat you up."

"Surely we can talk this out like rational human beings." "Not the face! Not the face!"

"I believe in a fair fight." "We'll start the fight when my back up arrives."

EDUCATION

"By taking the initiative to go on to a university and further my education, I hope to broaden my horizons, open new employment opportunities, and be a better person on the whole." "I'm here for beer and sex, in no particular order."

MEETING WOMEN

"Hello, may I buy you a drink?" "How much alcohol does it take to get you in bed?"

"Would you like to dance?" "Please give me a reason to touch you."

"I think men should be more responsive to the needs of women." "It really pisses me off when chicks don't swallow."

"That's a very interesting name you have." "That's a very interesting name you have. Of course, in five minutes, I'll be so absorbed by alcohol and staring at your chest that I won't remember it."

"Would you like to go back to my place?" "Let's go back to my places where I can paw at you, get slapped, and later brag to all my frat brothers about what an easy lay you were, destroying any chance at respectability you have."

"I'd like to get to know you better." "Take off your bra."

RELIGION

"I respect Christianity. Jesus was a great man, full of love and patience. The hate he had to endure, and yet he still loved us all. He truly was the Son of God." "Anyone who turns water to wine can't be all bad."

SEXUAL SITUATIONS & RELATIONS

"I respect you for your decision of abstinence." "Damn it, I paid for your dinner. Now put out!"

"Of course I'll respect you in the morning." "Respect you in the morning? I can't even remember your name tonight!"

"I want you to know I don't do this with just anyone." "Looks like I get another notch on the ol' belt. Three more and my frat pals throw a kegger in my honor."

"Despite our differences, I'm still willing to make a go at a relationship." "You're ugly, but I don't wanna look at you. Just fuck you."

"I love you." "God I hope I wasn't stupid enough to give you my real phone number."

SOCIAL ISSUES

"I totally agree with your stance and am angered how my race has oppressed you for so long." "Just because I can't make you sit at the back of the bus does not mean I have to like you."

"The plight of your people is truly an awe-inspiring tale." "I hate you [insert appropriate racial slur here]."

"I want you to know that despite our color differences, I think of you as a brother." "Please don't mug me."

"Not enough people take birth control seriously." "So what if it IS my kid, I don't see how it's my problem."

"But the problems with condoms is you still run the 20%+ chance of it rupturing during sex." "No way in hell am I putting something that looks like a party balloon on my dick."

"Something needs to be done about the homeless problem in our country." "Can't we shoot them or something?"

"It breaks my heart to think somewhere in the world, a small child will go to bed without his dinner again tonight." "Better him than me."

COMMON FRAT VOCABULARY

In English In Fraternity

Woman Bitch

Holy Water Beer

God Beer

Friend Someone who can help me get what I need, be there when I need to use then and never asks for favors in return

Someone who can be in no way be exploited. Asshole

Art school student(when in company of other frats boys) Fairy

Master of the Visual Arts Art school student(when alone & surrounded by other art school students)

Checking Account/Loan Officer Daddy

Girlfriend Guaranteed Sex

Janitor Most probable post-college job

click here to send this to a friend back to College

rank me:

back to the top Sign The Guestbook View The Guestbook site map

send questions or comments to jokemaster@thefunnypages.org

[The Funny Pages]

Newest! Business College Humor Computers Crazy Letters

Different Funny Files Holiday Funnies Lists Miscellaneous

People Quotes & Facts Religion Relationships Stories

Random Joke Dirty Jokes Politics See All Jokes

Submit A Joke What's New Joke of the Day Find a Joke! Join the Mailing List

Popular Frat Terminology

rating G category College

ranking 7 date added 11/11/2000

click here to send this to a friend

In Fraternity In English

CONFRONTATION

"I'll kick your ass!" "I'm gonna get about 20 of my frat buddies together and we're gonna wield bats and hope we can catch you asleep under a tree so we can beat you up!"

"I've never lost a fight." "I've never been in a fight."

"I'm about to introduce you to a world of pain." "I'm gonna pay a football player to beat you up."

"Surely we can talk this out like rational human beings." "Not the face! Not the face!"

"I believe in a fair fight." "We'll start the fight when my back up arrives."

EDUCATION

"By taking the initiative to go on to a university and further my education, I hope to broaden my horizons, open new employment opportunities, and be a better person on the whole." "I'm here for beer and sex, in no particular order."

MEETING WOMEN

"Hello, may I buy you a drink?" "How much alcohol does it take to get you in bed?"

"Would you like to dance?" "Please give me a reason to touch you."

"I think men should be more responsive to the needs of women." "It really pisses me off when chicks don't swallow."

"That's a very interesting name you have." "That's a very interesting name you have. Of course, in five minutes, I'll be so absorbed by alcohol and staring at your chest that I won't remember it."

"Would you like to go back to my place?" "Let's go back to my places where I can paw at you, get slapped, and later brag to all my frat brothers about what an easy lay you were, destroying any chance at respectability you have."

"I'd like to get to know you better." "Take off your bra."

RELIGION

"I respect Christianity. Jesus was a great man, full of love and patience. The hate he had to endure, and yet he still loved us all. He truly was the Son of God." "Anyone who turns water to wine can't be all bad."

SEXUAL SITUATIONS & RELATIONS

"I respect you for your decision of abstinence." "Damn it, I paid for your dinner. Now put out!"

"Of course I'll respect you in the morning." "Respect you in the morning? I can't even remember your name tonight!"

"I want you to know I don't do this with just anyone." "Looks like I get another notch on the ol' belt. Three more and my frat pals throw a kegger in my honor."

"Despite our differences, I'm still willing to make a go at a relationship." "You're ugly, but I don't wanna look at you. Just fuck you."

"I love you." "God I hope I wasn't stupid enough to give you my real phone number."

SOCIAL ISSUES

"I totally agree with your stance and am angered how my race has oppressed you for so long." "Just because I can't make you sit at the back of the bus does not mean I have to like you."

"The plight of your people is truly an awe-inspiring tale." "I hate you [insert appropriate racial slur here]."

"I want you to know that despite our color differences, I think of you as a brother." "Please don't mug me."

"Not enough people take birth control seriously." "So what if it IS my kid, I don't see how it's my problem."

"But the problems with condoms is you still run the 20%+ chance of it rupturing during sex." "No way in hell am I putting something that looks like a party balloon on my dick."

"Something needs to be done about the homeless problem in our country." "Can't we shoot them or something?"

"It breaks my heart to think somewhere in the world, a small child will go to bed without his dinner again tonight." "Better him than me."

COMMON FRAT VOCABULARY

In English In Fraternity

Woman Bitch

Holy Water Beer

God Beer

Friend Someone who can help me get what I need, be there when I need to use then and never asks for favors in return

Someone who can be in no way be exploited. Asshole

Art school student(when in company of other frats boys) Fairy

Master of the Visual Arts Art school student(when alone & surrounded by other art school students)

Checking Account/Loan Officer Daddy

Girlfriend Guaranteed Sex

Janitor Most probable post-college job

frats... . all they are just wanna be gangsters!! they act so hard flashing their money like they did some illegal jobs and shit but they really got their money from they parents!

they may go around beating people down.. but when it comes down to the real shit.. they know whatup!!

Originally posted by postaholic

i fucking hate frats and the dumb dicks in them....

i guess im just a straight up hater or some shit... but i cant stand those ambercrombie and fitch wearing, hats that look chewed on, beer in hand 24/7 but they never sippin or drinking tha shit, forever wearing flip flops mutha fuckers.

god i hate those fucks.

:king:

you are not alone.

hating on frats is like hating on a gang..because thats what it is..or a crew..its all the same shit..a graff crew is just the same as a frat...including the parties and all that shit..its just different classes of frats..i think all the shit is stupid.but i have friends in frats..and its a "coolness" thing..which i dont have a problem with..people want to be cool...fine...but using it to power your self and your ego and try to make people fear you..is rediculous...masturbate till i die WHAT!

where im at the only frat kids i see are abercrombie wearing bitches that listen to nelly, and any other mtv "hotness" that think there hard...its funny cause there all ritch kids..then theres the hick frats that hate non white people...and the worst is the black and latin frats arent even recognized on campus as "fraternities" by the other predominantly white and more "popular" frats..

whatever tickles their pickles

frat kids are silly little bastards but for the most part they are really nice guys....i guess you have to be when your that insecure but regardless....they may dress like retards and blow all theyre parents money on kegs but they throw some fun parties....

theyre like the kid you hung out with in 1st grade because he had nintendo....

ha, "that kid in first grade you hung out with cuz he had nintendo" fucking classic, and a great way to describe frat fuckers. me and my boys always used to steal the taps off of their kegs and bolt, only after we were good and drunk for free first. damn that pissed them off, we've got a fucking box of taps now, fucking classic.

teaser, if you print up any of those shirts you're always talking about, hit me up, i want a "fuck frats" shirt.

yeah.. . some frats are nice.. . but i think its all an act.

i chilled with them a few times.. . not the type of people i want to chill with, but one of my boys is down with their frat crew, thats the only reason i was there.

anyway when i first walked in my boys crib they all start looking at me up and down. then they start talking shit and laughing to each other.. cant hear what they say cause they too pussy to say it out loud.

they think they hardcore shit casue they be smokin and drinking everyday.. which makes them "cool".

they need to grow the fuck up and get out of them wanna be stage!

and yeah some frats are koo but, after a while they become like the rest of them assholes.

Archived