Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Man Found Dead 44 Years After 'Trip to U.S

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Dec 4, 2002.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

MILAN (Reuters) - An Italian man who packed his bags 44 years ago and told friends he was leaving for America was found dead inside one of the walls of his home.

An American woman who recently bought the house near Lucca in northern Tuscany discovered the body Tuesday as she was carrying out renovations, police said.

Inside a thick wall in the cellar the woman found human remains, two packed suitcases, a trowel and other equipment to make a wall, a rusted rifle and a bottle with a suicide note.

The note, on paper headed with the name Nemo Cianelli, explained that the man had discovered he had an incurable disease and had decided to kill himself. He said he had invented the tale of going to America to avoid upsetting his family.

Local newspapers reported in 1958 that Cianelli was missing, and speculated that he might have gone to America, but after a period of rumor and mystery, the story was forgotten.

Police said it appeared Cianelli had packed his suitcases, written the suicide note, built a wall up around himself and then shot himself.

2. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

3. 455

455 Guest

interesting,very interesting.

4. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

^ I can do it again if you like...

5. 455

455 Guest

^^^yeah,I like reading some of your articles you post in here.....that's cool.

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

No, no, it's not "ok".

7. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I am glad you are enjoying it. what ever I find worth posting, I will keep it moving.

8. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I am sorry I was so inconsiderate....

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Was her a mailman? Perhaps this is way TT BOY never got tesseracts mail.

10. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i wonder what disease

12. alleniverson

alleniverson New Jack

HAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

WTF, IF I FOUND OUT I HAD AN INCURABLE DISEASE I WOULD JUST DO ACID EVERYDAY UNTILL I EVENTUALLY DIE

14. socrates

socrates Guest

I'd kill other people