Man-eating boxcar fish!

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mopius

now that last myth is a clean one!!!

kwest killing shit like always...killer post ese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so many things i can compliment.

first, that trik/sight/ mazer/ i forget is super dope.

thanks for giving me a clear shot of that tars, ive had a bad shot for a year now and wanted to see a nice one. thanks.

and that myth with the kaput ithhink is fucking amazing. the best by him yet. i am also drunk and probably screwing alot of names up.

i was gonna name the people i liked but they all was pretty fucking dope...

trik,mazer, jerm, myth, kaput, KWEST!!!, cameo...geso hands! man his hand is dope..

teaserok<~ gooooooood fucking post ese dog...

I like the Heat rocking the color-coordinated calcium carbide hazmat sticker. Calcium carbide (CaC2) is a solid compound which must be kept dry. If water is added it will decompose into limestone and methane, and it generates a lot of heat so the methane will often ignite or explode on the spot.

you can expect a lot of my future posts to look like this, cause I'll be moving west in two weeks. I'll be off the net for about a month, but when I get back online my posts should be 80% west coast stuff. You can expect a BIG post before I leave however...gotta give you guys somthing to ease the withdrawl pain...

Originally posted by BucketHead

hehe never thought id see that jerm again... twas a very cold autumn night... any one know why that 1-88 is spray painted over it?

hey man, you got any more of your shit? or a site or something? your shit was always pretty tight...

tease

Archived