Man accused of attempted in wedgie case.

Agt. Adopus

Man accused of attempted MURDER in wedgie case.

LOWER SOUTHAMPTON, Pa. (AP) - A man accused of trying to kill a friend who gave him a "wedgie" will stand trial on an attempted murder charge, a judge ruled.

Daniel Strouss, 19, was attending a Phish concert last year when Eric Kassoway sneaked up behind him and yanked up his underwear, according to testimony at a hearing Thursday.

Strouss, of Richboro, held a grudge for months before shooting Kassoway on June 12, authorities said.

On the night of the shooting, Strouss drove to Kassoway's home and waited until Kassoway came home, then shot him in the arm and leg, authorities said. Kassoway nearly died from loss of blood.

Strouss' attorney, Al Cepparulo, said he did not dispute the prosecution's version of events.

"This is a tragedy for the victim. All I can say is my client is going through therapy," he said last week.

- source yahoo.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

that's what I was thinking too!

I can just picture two of his characters, one giving and one receiving a super wedgie.

I live about 30 minutes away form that area and I never heard about this, but if it's true its damn funny.

There was this one guy around here that killed his neighbor, the guy was drunk and naked and went in his back yard to piss at like 3am? So on his way back he went to the wrong door and started banging on it cause it was locked so the neighbor comes down and unloads the gun into him and killed him.amazing

Archived