Mammonet®

Ronnie Dobbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What's wrong with regular mammograms? Basically the doctor slam-dunks your tit into a can. And then BINGO this trash compacter of "modern science" squashes the breast just like an insensitive man.

Surprisingly, some studies even show that normal mammograms actually cause breast cancer. For example, consider that 100% of women diagnosed with breast cancer recently receive a mammogram in a doctor's office right before diagnosis. Coincidence? Give me a break, science!

And doctors (scientists) probably don't believe in God! And if they do, it's probably some abstract entity called "nature" or "mathematical truth". Now do you want these people touching your tits!?

Guest socrates

You know it's illegal to give them without a liscence in the basement of your house with a wench with 2 pieces of balsa wood glued on with a polaroid camera....what's the world coming too...hurting small businesses worldwode..damn you WTO..DAMN YOU!!!!!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I keep looking at the title and thinking that this is some sort of appreciation thread for me. It is not.

Archived