<<<....... MAME Arcade Emulator

Dirty_habiT

I've had Mame for a while now.... does anyone else use this really... yes I know there's been other threads on this, but I'm not searching or bumping right now.

I've got this adapter that allows me to connect a playstation controller to my computer. I cannot, for the life of me, get this freaking thing to work with Super Street Fighter (or any other game for that matter) in mame. I would greatly appreciate if anyone knowledgable on the subject could help me out. I've already looked at the readme and joystick configuration howto's more times than I care to say.... still nothing. So, if you don't have the answer I'm looking for you could still talk about your Mame thoughts here. And I'm not talking about maiming [insert name] from 12ozprophet....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

mame is an amazing thing...

i needto update the OS on my computer cuz the ;latest version of mame that will run on my computer won;t run a lot of nwer games...

but god damn...

marvel vs. capcom gets payed on a daily basis by me...

if anyone knows of any sites that can still post mame roms for more than a few days you should post em... or eamail me, cuz i love me some mame...

and i can't help you with the controller thing, however i know there's a company that makes USB playstation controllers

Guest dANce'N'grAf

can some1 give me a link for a download of MAME?? i used to have an emu and played smb3 all the time

C'mon Dirty, at least bless us with a link to a

good EMU and some ROMs. I've tried getting

MAME before to no avail, all I want to play is

Art of Fighting, Time Killers and Fatal Fury 3

and those proved to be all but possible to find.

Same deal with an easy EMU that I don't have

to be a tech-head to understand.

Hold my hand and tell me how to do it.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hey sludgenuts.... shut your fucking mouth son, I'll ban your bitch ass.

Mame is easy to find, search for it.

i dont know what the fuck your problem is but that wasnt even directed to you. if you take a gander through other threads perhaps you would see ive been giving dance and graf a hard fucking time. but whatever do whatever your compelled to do. sorry if i hurt your e-feelings.

say man, my bad, I will delete the reply... I'm not in the hottest mood and I thought you were being a jackass to me. No hard feelings.

edit: I got my playstation pad to work, with the WinKawaks emulator, and I was playing my :cough: homebrew apps just fine with it a second ago.

Again, sorry about that sludgenuts... I'll make it up to you sweetheart, I'll take you out for dinner.:lick:

say man, my bad, I will delete the reply... I'm not in the hottest mood and I thought you were being a jackass to me. No hard feelings.

edit: I got my playstation pad to work, with the WinKawaks emulator, and I was playing my :cough: homebrew apps just fine with it a second ago.

Again, sorry about that sludgenuts... I'll make it up to you sweetheart, I'll take you out for dinner.:lick:

no doubt baby. i still love ya!

Guest mikro137

thats my beau..... watch out! :crazy:

planetemu hasn't had roms in quite a while, i believe...

people searching for roms: find a rom list/info site... i'm not on my computer, otherwise i'd drop some links... anyways, find out the name of the rom for whatever you're looking for (ex: metal slug 3 is "mslug3.zip" i think) and do a search for the compressed file... as far as the internet goes, that seems to be the best way to find roms...

ok this is gonna help EVERYONE here who wants mame shit.

this is where you can DL mame or other greath emulators WITH EASY INSTRUCTIONS TO HELP YOU WITH THE PROGRAM.

the two emulators i sugest ou get ar WINKAWAKS or MAME the others suck.

http://www.neogeoforlife.com/emulation/

this explains EVERYTHING...its easy..

NOW FOR THE ROMS!!!

it has EVERYTHING for winkawaks and mame! FOR FREE and its also easy to deal with...you just have to register and thats free too

http://retroroms.official-website.net/modules/news/

everything is there for some full gameing of arcade goodness!

I use WINKAWAKS and its really fucking sweet...so get that.

Thanks for everyone who posted links.... I know it's supposedly not available, but it'd be great if someone could tell me where I could acquire a CPS-3 emulator. I hear the retro scene does not want to release emulators that emulate new games out of morality or something. Morals, what are morals?

I'm a very happy DHABZ!

I finally got Killer Instinct and KI2 to run.... it was not before much difficulty though.... the graphics are perfect and the sounds are arcade quality..... I'm getting around 55~60 FPS.... muchos buenos.....

4 HIT COMBO RICE!!!

Archived