MALE MODELS. (AND IN THIS SITUATION I AM SPEAKING OF ME)

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing wrong with it i dont think...

...pull some women models :king:

my moms always saying to me i should have a go at it..but i never can be bothered

i am definately not model material, but a few years back (i was 17 at the time), I was gonna hit this rooftop in this alleyway during the day, and there was these two women models and a male photographer. they told me i was perfect and i put my arm around a gorgeous woman and got my picture taken several times. i coulda probably got a lot more, but I just asked for 5 bones so I could pitch in with my bud on a splifferton. but trust me, I am not model material.

Guest willy.wonka

haha..i did it..some lady comes into my store and was amazed with my afro..my hair is beautiful by girls standards..

i got all pimped out..then they made me look gay and i wasnt feelin it..i think i got suckered in by the nice lookin chick that wanted take pictures of me.

not like its embarrassing or anything..it was cool..the girls say i look like lenny kravits in the pic..i think i look better.

i was a model with kathy muller agency in hawaii from my 7th grade to my 9th. its a hard knock life, my sister kept it going and still is in the game to this day. i held it down though. woolworth, sears, first hawaiian bank, and kramers man of the month. BOO YA! damn i was a cute kid, now im a sexy basterd!

i used to. quite regularly actually.

popgun, you dont even have a contract, so your not yet a model. your aspiring. seriously, that drives me nuts, all these grls are like i hang out at an agency, i went to a photo shoot, im a model, oh who are you signed with? ............ uhh well i might get signed with. no, sorry your not a model. your aspiring.

yes, i had a contract, yes im pissed off. fuck it, im gonna go buy a coogi.

Guest richard kyel
Originally posted by beardo

haha, i do know one writer whos a male model. hilarious.

if you are talking about one of the boston area writers ive got a good point to bring. some people from boston give out way too much information to other people at the drop of a hat. and im not talking harmless shit. i mean if we are talking about the same dude. i know his name, name he writes and what city he lives in. and i dont even know the fuckin dude.

what will fame get you in boston. it will get people to spit your name out all the time and act like they know you and get your ass caught

Originally posted by richard kyel

i have no idea what youre talking about

you sure came through with that much needed drama though

PS: i wasnt going to say anything, but..

you might want to edit your reply since youre so concerned about "people from boston give(ing) out way too much information to other people at the drop of a hat"

Guest Pilau Hands

yo you remember when that other kid came through with the much needed drama, but he forgot to add bleach to the whites? that stain never came out. and you know what happened after that? the cops came to his house and beat him to death with his own shoes.

by the way that happened in baltimore i think

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Wow...lets pay these people to stand around, look absolutley fucking smashing, seduce the camera and the target audience, while teachers get paid absolute shit.

No thanks.

hey hey hey, you were the one paying me last night. so dont you say a word little miss innocent. ;)

i highly encourage the posting pics of me peeing on public things, actually you could do so in the wet tshirt thread, which should be titled the wet public things thread. tarkan style.

oh and shouldnt you be doing your homework?

;) ;) ;)

my bro has started male modelling. its quite good money actually. he's been asked to go to japan but he just stared university so my parents r kinda worried. the only problem with it all is it just makes me look even uglier. ahhh well, sum1 hasta be ugly AND the under acheiver of the family

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i highly encourage the posting pics of me peeing on public things, actually you could do so in the wet tshirt thread, which should be titled the wet public things thread. tarkan style.

oh and shouldnt you be doing your homework?

;) ;) ;)

I will....

After I finish my homework of course. Because thats what im doing right now. IB Internal Assesment.....

Shouldn't you be working or something? :P

Archived