Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MALE MODELS. (AND IN THIS SITUATION I AM SPEAKING OF ME)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Oct 16, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

sooooo what do you all think of male modeling. do any of you model?
    i am a male model.

2. krie

krie Guest

nothing wrong with it i dont think...
    ...pull some women models :king:

my moms always saying to me i should have a go at it..but i never can be bothered

3. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

<------tall dark and handsome. and skinny with cool hair. thats what counts. AND my sexy lips. shit. im just plain sexy everywhere.

POPGUNWARUNNINGTHEWALKWAY.

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

i am definately not model material, but a few years back (i was 17 at the time), I was gonna hit this rooftop in this alleyway during the day, and there was these two women models and a male photographer. they told me i was perfect and i put my arm around a gorgeous woman and got my picture taken several times. i coulda probably got a lot more, but I just asked for 5 bones so I could pitch in with my bud on a splifferton. but trust me, I am not model material.

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

but hey, I hear that I got some sexy lips, too!

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i have eyes that mesmerise women.....or so i've been told

7. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

eh i would be one if i wasnt ugly and if i didnt have a hairy beer gut haha im REEEEEAAAAALY not male model material

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

haha..i did it..some lady comes into my store and was amazed with my afro..my hair is beautiful by girls standards..

i got all pimped out..then they made me look gay and i wasnt feelin it..i think i got suckered in by the nice lookin chick that wanted take pictures of me.

not like its embarrassing or anything..it was cool..the girls say i look like lenny kravits in the pic..i think i look better.

9. beardo

beardo Guest

haha, i do know one writer whos a male model. hilarious.

10. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i was a model with kathy muller agency in hawaii from my 7th grade to my 9th. its a hard knock life, my sister kept it going and still is in the game to this day. i held it down though. woolworth, sears, first hawaiian bank, and kramers man of the month. BOO YA! damn i was a cute kid, now im a sexy basterd!

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i used to. quite regularly actually.

popgun, you dont even have a contract, so your not yet a model. your aspiring. seriously, that drives me nuts, all these grls are like i hang out at an agency, i went to a photo shoot, im a model, oh who are you signed with? ............ uhh well i might get signed with. no, sorry your not a model. your aspiring.

yes, i had a contract, yes im pissed off. fuck it, im gonna go buy a coogi.

12. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

"they made me take off my top!"

13. richard kyel

richard kyel Guest

if you are talking about one of the boston area writers ive got a good point to bring. some people from boston give out way too much information to other people at the drop of a hat. and im not talking harmless shit. i mean if we are talking about the same dude. i know his name, name he writes and what city he lives in. and i dont even know the fuckin dude.

what will fame get you in boston. it will get people to spit your name out all the time and act like they know you and get your ass caught

14. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

ive been told i would have been a great one. sources say though, tattoos are O-U-T out. ah, mabye 5 years ago or 5 years from now, who knows?

15. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Wow...lets pay these people to stand around, look absolutley fucking smashing, seduce the camera and the target audience, while teachers get paid absolute shit.

No thanks.