Male - Female cap adaptor

LostInTheMusic

tips-female-1.jpg

This is the cap adaptor you were waiting for! With this adaptor, you will be able to use all the male caps on the male system cans, like the Painters Touch, American Accents and Rustoleum. This means you can use all the good caps on the cheaper paint and you can do color mixing too, yes!

* Works with all your favorite male caps.

* Color mixing: stick a can on each end & push together.

* Or use without a cap for nice splatter effect...

This product is reusable and won't clog, so you can use it for a really long time. 1 cap adaptor per pack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-dKudMlZa8

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

posted in the cap thread.

people have said it broke the stems off their caps.

and i think it would be too big of a hassle to get that thing off your can,

atleast to switch colors for a fill-in. so you would need multiple

adapters unless you were at a chill spot.

• Like 1

except for gold and silver all krylon is male now. and its not like painters touch male, its some kind of unchangeable thing. theres a little pin that needs to be in just right to work. but does that adapter work on both size stems? i dont wanna pull more shit like when i bought female caps and they only worked on like 2 of my colors

i doubt most of you dumb fucks would be able to put that goddamn thing on a can, much less find the right brand of paint.

go rack some krylon, shitcock. tell me how it goes when mom lets you borrow her credit card to get those adapters, too.

was referring to the dude above that mentioned about "racking a shit load of krylon"... was a sarcastic reply more than anything else since it was posted clear as day it for use with PT's/AA's.. he said he's gonna rack krylons, I say, should probably be a proven product before you go doing that... but hey negaprop away my man, you're all grains of salt in my book. :lol:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...