maladroit.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

everyone clowned the green album, which though not as good as blue or pinkerton, i thought was pretty decent. maladroit is way more rockin than green though...GUITAR SOLOS ARE BACKKKK!!!!!!!! =W=

green album is wack. matt sharp = strong bass lines = foundation of all weezer's good songs. guitar-driven songs just aren't good. and the lyrics aren't any better. i'm not buying maladroit. i'm going to get the rentals' seven more minutes instead. (yes, i already have the other rentals cd)

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

How many of you all plugging Pinkerton actually bought it when it came out??

Hmmmmm..............?

i was 12 when it came out, and didn't discover music on my own until much later. i bought it when i was 15 or 16. whats your point?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Santa Claus

i can honestly say that rivers' attitude towards his music and music in general has completely turned me off from ever wanting to listen to any weezer past pinkerton.

just curious, what IS his attitude about his music?

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

How many of you all plugging Pinkerton actually bought it when it came out??

Hmmmmm..............?

i did. first time i saw it anyway. didn't even know they had a new album coming out, what with the low-key-ness of it all. and at first i didn't listen to it a whole lot. then i played it again and listened closer to the lyrics and then for about a year i played it every day. and cried, because i'm so emo. even though i hate emo. whatever.

Guest Rivers Cuomo

its ok. Death And destruction is superb. keep fishin' is fun. Burndt Jam and Dope nose are pretty swell. thats all.

Archived