MAKROS's PICTURES.

DEE38

I don't think i've ever seen him use the same ones twice.

It's amazing, sort of like... your a goth picture millionaire who will never run out of pictures.

I hope you never run out, homie.

<3

Anyone ever laugh really hard at a certain flick he posted? I know I do all the time... it's the captions.... its all in the captions.

Goth pictures + stuff like booger pants=great.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he uses the little animated gif things more than once , but actual flick i dont thin ive seen the sman one twice either .........and yes they are fucking hilarious , so much so that if he posts anything without a picture/comment im left dissapointed

Originally posted by ASER1NE

yes they are fucking hilarious , so much so that if he posts anything without a picture/comment im left dissapointed

me too. i check threads just cause i see he posted. nothing against what he has to say, but words just seem to ruin the beauty that is his pic/quote combo.

^^^^ THATS GREAT! fag sauce! hahahahhahhaha your great that was funny.

jesus of nazereth-thanks for liking the hoodie. i think all guys should wear one with panada ears. or is that fag sauce too.. i dont want guys to be dipped in fag sauce... so no.

Originally posted by DEE38

^^^^ THATS GREAT! fag sauce! hahahahhahhaha your great that was funny.

jesus of nazereth-thanks for liking the hoodie. i think all guys should wear one with panada ears. or is that fag sauce too.. i dont want guys to be dipped in fag sauce... so no.

no, no, no...

this 'guys in fag sauce' stuff comes to an end right here sister.

that's not 'man' shit, it's 'poke me in the bum' shit...

boooooo

Archived