Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

makros

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by freeze, Jul 16, 2004.

1. freeze

freeze Member

honestly, this shit is starting to piss me off. unless i'm fucking super stupid and not "getting" the posts, they're fucking pointless bullshit. the only time this kid has ever spoken a word of sense is when he opened a dedicated thread. one of the mods even said that he contributes more to the board than anyone else. i say fuck that. i'm fucking fed up with random poems/photos in every god damned thread. you all can be makros jockeys if you want, but fuck that kid straight up.

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm pretty tired of her too! She's soooooooooo annoying! I mean, all she does is post pictures. And the pictures don't even make sense!? It's like, how does this box top of Chinese cereal relate to my awesome thread about the latest MTV show?

I'm so tired of her BS. Fuck her. Fuck her right in her a.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

4. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

5. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

6. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

7. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

somethings just wont change.

12oz will always be grey and there will never be avatars.
    Tease will always try to cut down on the posts, then fall back into addictionola.
    Makros will post flicks that make no sence.

dont worry about what you cant change.

8. $360

$360 Elite Member

:lol:

9. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

freeze

AND:

Kr430n5_666
    Unstoppable

So I think heshe can do whatever heshe wants. Theres a rule.. People with posts that are still in tripple digits, especially in the 100's... can't be haters to people with quintuplet digits... especially in the 13th thousandths.

that is all.

10. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

Are his posts affecting you in anyway? Do they hurt your feelings? Does he make you feel less of a person?

11. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i am enlightened by his picture posts...it is almost like zen. after reading random posts by people, whether they're dumb, funny or intelligent, he/she will post a pic, and it forces you to reflect, on what...i don't know. but the vibe i get from it, is definitely not a bad one. and i don't know if i just made sense, but that is how i interpret it.

when you stop questioning it, it all makes sense. trust me, i know.

12. freeze

freeze Member

that's the thing...i may only have posts in the 100's, but that's because i don't get after the 8 bajillion worthless post action.

whatever, i'm over it, carry on.

13. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

freeze you've been here for two years, usually people get used to it after a while.

smile!

14. freeze

freeze Member

good call dee. i guess i am just in a pissy mood today for no good reason and random shit was pulling my trigger...

15. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

[​IMG]