makros

freeze

honestly, this shit is starting to piss me off. unless i'm fucking super stupid and not "getting" the posts, they're fucking pointless bullshit. the only time this kid has ever spoken a word of sense is when he opened a dedicated thread. one of the mods even said that he contributes more to the board than anyone else. i say fuck that. i'm fucking fed up with random poems/photos in every god damned thread. you all can be makros jockeys if you want, but fuck that kid straight up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm pretty tired of her too! She's soooooooooo annoying! I mean, all she does is post pictures. And the pictures don't even make sense!? It's like, how does this box top of Chinese cereal relate to my awesome thread about the latest MTV show?

I'm so tired of her BS. Fuck her. Fuck her right in her a.

somethings just wont change.

12oz will always be grey and there will never be avatars.

Tease will always try to cut down on the posts, then fall back into addictionola.

Makros will post flicks that make no sence.

dont worry about what you cant change.

freeze

AND:

Kr430n5_666

Unstoppable

So I think heshe can do whatever heshe wants. Theres a rule.. People with posts that are still in tripple digits, especially in the 100's... can't be haters to people with quintuplet digits... especially in the 13th thousandths.

that is all.

i am enlightened by his picture posts...it is almost like zen. after reading random posts by people, whether they're dumb, funny or intelligent, he/she will post a pic, and it forces you to reflect, on what...i don't know. but the vibe i get from it, is definitely not a bad one. and i don't know if i just made sense, but that is how i interpret it.

when you stop questioning it, it all makes sense. trust me, i know.

Originally posted by DEE38

freeze

AND:

Kr430n5_666

Unstoppable

So I think heshe can do whatever heshe wants. Theres a rule.. People with posts that are still in tripple digits, especially in the 100's... can't be haters to people with quintuplet digits... especially in the 13th thousandths.

that is all.

that's the thing...i may only have posts in the 100's, but that's because i don't get after the 8 bajillion worthless post action.

whatever, i'm over it, carry on.

Originally posted by slave_one

i am enlightened by his picture posts...it is almost like zen. after reading random posts by people, whether they're dumb, funny or intelligent, he/she will post a pic, and it forces you to reflect, on what...i don't know. but the vibe i get from it, is definitely not a bad one. and i don't know if i just made sense, but that is how i interpret it.

when you stop questioning it, it all makes sense. trust me, i know.

http://humanities.byu.edu/elc/student/idioms/idioms/images/hit_nail_on_head.jpg'>

Originally posted by El Producto

so do the pictures he posts actually mean anything, or are they random??...

hmm. yes. i think so, anyway. some of them don't, but i think that's the way it's meant to be.

she seems to be an intelligent person, but most likely slightly bored with us. i think alot of it stems from entertaining herself.

Archived