Making Tracks

jah

where are all the places you've travelled and what places did you like most and why?

ive been to about 15 states that i can think of (excluding ones that ive just travelled to or flown out of), mexico 4 times, canada twice, amsterdam, spain, france, ireland, thailand, and im going to australia in two days (thats excluding countries ive travelled through or flown out of). hawaii is my favorite place. out of the foreign countries ive been to i like thailand the most so far, canada next, then spain, then ireland, then france, then amsterdam, then mexico.

i like thailand the most because its cheap, the people are real nice and its completely safe, the foods mad good, the girls are amazing! and its just a laid back, beautiful country with plenty of stuff to do.

canada because, again, there are tons of hot girls and the people are pretty easy going and like partying. theres good snowboarding and skateboarding, things are moderately priced, its pretty clean, the graff scene is decent, and its got nice scenery as well.

spain (ive only been to barcelona) because it never sleeps. theres always somewhere to go party, the girls are dropdead gorgeous everywhere you look, i can speak spanish, its a pretty safe place, and its got a lot of culture and art. i didnt especially like the food at all. i wasnt diggin the spanish/mediterranean(sp) cuisine.

ireland because its a beautiful country, nice people, i got to meet my irish relative and see where my ancestors came from, plenty of partying, good surf, laid back. some of the food was good but some was too plain for me.

paris was a super cool city. people had tight styles, there was a tight hiphop/graff scene, the food is great, the art is great, beautiful girls, beautiful language, seemed pretty safe. the drawbacks were that it was expensive, i didnt speak french, not too many people spoke english, and i didnt get to spend enough time there.

amsterdam was tight but i didnt use my time there as well as i could have. i recomend going with friends and it would be fun as fuck but by myself i didnt find it so great. i was there too long tho and i wasnt outgoing or active enough while i was there. the people, in general were scammers and assholes, its not a real safe place to be by youself late at night but its not too bad either, theres tight graff, good weed, and there are a lot of different cultures and most people speak english. i liked other cities in holland better, such as haarlem or den haag.

mexico is dope. the food is good, everythings cheap, its got good surf, its laid back, i can speak spanish, theres a good amount of stuff to do and see. its a little too hot for my liking, the girls arent as clean as i prefer, and its not that clean of a place in general.

how bout you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

i was born in pakistan. i've lived in seattle, chicago, nebraska, california, and colorado. i love southern california.

joshua tree national park is fucking rad.

i like michigan/wisconsin a lot too, rad around the lakes.

colorado is just all around fucking awesome.

chicago has cool museums and stuff like that

i'm staying in colorado for a long ass time

Up and down the California coast. Monterey and Carmel are beautiful.

Vancouver the Rose Garden on the Island. Idaho, Utah including Salt Lake City, Montana, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas (interstate 10 the whole way), Lousiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Nevada.

Baja, Rosarito and Tijuana.

im stoked on starting school down in australia in a couple weeks. my boy from hawaii already got us a place and im goin over in two days. the only sketchy thing is im taking china airlines and they just had a plane fall apart in mid air killing like 215 people. if my plane falls apart and i survive i vow to go after all the engineers, the ceo, and maybe a couple others of china air.

• 2 weeks later...

been out to nyc ,atlanta, spain , belgium , sweeden,amsterdam ,paris,copenhagen denmark, all over england ,irelandand scotland..gotta say favourite european city without doubt copenhagen, im going back in 3 weeks for a crazy graff jam,people are amazing,friendly,great laid back atmosphere in the city,quality ladies ,quality graff quality weed...see ya soon europe!!

Only been out of the country a few times....

At one time, lived in El Paso, Texas, bording Jaurez mexico, me and my family would frequent there very often, kinda of a depressing city in Mexico, beautiful culture, but terrible poverty. when I think of Us slums, nothing compares to what i have seen in mexico....

Montreal Quebec- now that I live in Ny, I am a 8 hour drive from Montreal, got a chance to go there 4 times... 2 times for New Years...

All I can say is I never partied so hard...

Archived