MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE.

duh-rye-won

i just endured one of the most painful, self inflicted experiences of my entire life. worse than skateboarding injuries. worse than getting tattooed. i'd venture to say this was right up there with childbirth.

i will never make this mistake again. i don't know how i could've let this happen...

i know better...

it all started last night. i've been trying to watch my glutinous eating habits while stoned, and have been trying to keep healthy alternative snacks around the house. fruit, lollipops, (not healthy, but at least you can't gobble em), light popcorn and one of my personal faves...

sunflower seeds.

you know, just put a bunch of em in the side of your mouth, chewing tobacco style, and crack em and spit the shells one by one. well last night the cracking and spitting was interfering with my efforts to conquer halo2 on legendary mode, and i got a little lazy.

i started swallowing the shells. just chewing those fuckers up whole, into a nasty paste that tastes pretty much like salty wood. as i said, i was stoned, and battling aliens, and i wasn't really paying attention to what i was doing. well apparently i swallowed a few to many of the shells...

because i just took such a painful shit, i thought a monster was trying to claw his way out of my asshole. i shit splinters. a big solid massive shit wrapped in barbed wire.

i almost cried.

those fuckin things should have a fuckin warning label on em. although i guess i'm the only person dumb enough to swallow things that pretty much have the same consistency as tree bark.

^ :cry2: ^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought i was the only one to be at the mercy of the hell-shits that come from eating whole spitz. Worst part is, i wasn't even high..

I've eaten a bunch of those wierd little black, wood-type things in the spitz bags, and they must be made of fucking stone, cause they come out the other end in the exact same condition they went in as...

ha.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Jan 24 2005, 07:24 AM

I thought this was gonna be how you threatened your co-workers again. What ever happened with that?

i'm making my boss a fuckload of cash. he had absolutely zero interest in their complaints about me. i just regret i didn't beat the kid down because i probably could've gotten away with it. but it's all good now. nothin wrong with getting a little respect through intimidation, tony soprano style.

my asshole is still in shambles.

Imagine you were reading this thread at work while, obviously, you were supposed to be working...

Then accidentally instead of pressing 'refresh' you press 'print' and dont notice.

Any other thread may not have been that bad for someone to find on the printer.. but this was quite hard to explain.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Jan 23 2005, 11:47 PM

this quite possibly THE funniest story i have read on 12oz in a loooong time...i can just picture the look on your face when you were hypnotized in the game and just chewing up those seeds....

then the look on your face when you tried to shit them out......ahahhahahahaha only a KNIGHTBAT^o^....good stuff!!

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jan 24 2005, 02:41 AM

Eating an entire bag of flaming hot cheetos in one sitting will give you spicy poo, which is damn uncomfortable.

but iquit takes it to the next level.

Cheetos? Damn, I dump 1/4cup of Sriracha Chili Sauce or Maggi Chili Sauce on nearly any noodle dish I'll eat and I never get the fire ass.