MAKING INDIAN INK PERMANENT>?

Gates

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

india ink is the definition of cheap ass ink. 8onus, you're right, it does work for tattoos. but that shit can be buffed with soap and water on most anything else. gates your better off ditching that shitty india and buying some pilot at an art store and some griffin at your drug store, and mix the two half and half. that makes a halfway decent ink (although i don't use it myself).

Originally posted by Easy E

who cares, use it straight. its something that works in markers and wont wash away in rain, thats all ink really needs to do.

Ok true ink dont gotta be permanent if ur in the burbs or just always have the chance to kill it and u dont mind puttin in the work(im sure noone does) Any way if ur in a city wit a strong buff permanent ink is useful personally i like to use a brake fluid mixture basically just mess with the amounts until u find sumthing u like. brake fluid corrodes metal basically it'll eat ur ink into a metal surface which should make it more permanent atleast more permanent then before