Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

making a drunken fool out of yourself

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Giving Tree, Sep 15, 2002.

1. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

jesus christ.. is there NO END to how stupid someone gets when their smoked and drunked up? for real... i had a vicadin, some nice cron.. and a FAT KEG.. and my stupid ass got FUCKED UP! started talkin MAD shit to girls, tryin to keep myself standing straight. my female friends might be pissed at me, too soon to tell... but the WORST part is i think i was a beligerant *(sp?)* asshole to this CUTIE that i live next door to.. id love to get up on, she was going to go out with me the night before.. but probably not ever now... oh, and i told my boy's girl id kiss her...

damn.

cantkeephisstupidassoutoftroubleoner.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

sounds like something i would do! :eek:

4. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

the BEST part is right now i feel like i took a swift blow to the head from a bat.

and i have to deal with the wake of my storm.

hell hath no wrath like drunken repercussions.

5. socrates

socrates Guest

At least you only feel like ya got iht with a bat and not for real

6. yoink

yoink Elite Member

if you feel like shit...at least tomorow when you wake up youll fell like youve been kissed by an angel.....gettin rid of a hangover is the best...

as for dealing with the stupidity i beleive everyone hzs gone through it in some form or another...youll get by;) :cool:

7. zen

zen New Jack

you poor kids that suffer from hang overs. the day i get a bad hangover is the day i quit drinking. all i get is a terible taste in my mouth and a craving for shitloads of water.

man doing crazy shit is mad cool when your drunk. its like a license to do what ever you fucking want and blame it on your intoxications! come on pull your self together man.

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

wow, soundsl like my night, ill post pictures later.

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i know that i should expect my man to get fuuuuuucked up on his birthday. i expect him to be an asshole to everyone and i expect him to get into some fights. but i'm going to let him because it's his 21st birthday...it's going to be a bash.

10. sneak

sneak Guest

i thought that was the whole point of going out to a party?

11. socrates

socrates Guest

I think I'm a rowdy drunk not a violent drunk

12. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

Been There and done that.

13. sneak

sneak Guest

14. socrates

socrates Guest

^^

xSTRAIGHTEDGEx