makin money?? doing nothing??

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

make money

some girl i know told me to check out this website after she recieved 50bucks... i click on it with some hesitation, but man... i made 27 cents so far.

it browses for you and im makin money doing jack shit. i tried showing it to some other people i know and they already have it... they made money off of it.

i dont know... i could use an extra 50 here and there

make money

it sounded stupid until i found out that my friends are already getting paid for it

oh it doesnt cost anything... or stuff like that.. its wierd.. all i can say is that my friends got paid cash in hand. its wierd.. ima try

oh.. they pay by check paypal egold and stuff like that.

just sign up

:$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i havent gone to bed yet, but im on here checkin.. i gota buck 46.

my friends told me that they got money.. i guess the site makes money just checkin on sites..

Yeah, there was a few of those programs around a couple years ago. One was alladvantage, it was a little dock at the bottom of your browser that would just cycle adds and pay you like 10 cents an hour, however it would stop paying once your cursor became inactive. So a bunch of hacks came out to trick the program and the companys started to catch on...waste of time

Originally posted by FunktionOne@Mar 4 2005, 10:15 AM

Yeah, there was a few of those programs around a couple years ago. One was alladvantage, it was a little dock at the bottom of your browser that would just cycle adds and pay you like 10 cents an hour, however it would stop paying once your cursor became inactive. So a bunch of hacks came out to trick the program and the companys started to catch on...waste of time

AllAdvantage, yeah, that was it. i made a program in visual basic that just moved my mouse around, fooling the program. that lasted about a week before they made a version that was smarter. good times...

Guest willy.wonka

i guess so... thats what i do

the only reason i am doing this is to see if i really get money... my friends did. i just want to recieve money for nothing and laugh about it.

this shit is confusing the hell outta me...

what exactly am i supposed to do when the browser opens up?

the top bar keeps saying it's refreshing in a certain amount of seconds, and then i'll open that page and the same page refreshes. this probably isn't making any sense, but if someone could explain how to use this and surf pages better than the site tells me it would help.

Guest willy.wonka

so far i've made 11 bucks just letting it run..

although it shuts off here and there.. i just started yesterday.

maybe by tomorrow, i'll have 20 bucks