makeoutclub

footsoldier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

man, thats my proverbial well of backups. get bored, talk to a girl from moc. goin on vacation? find a girl in the destination city. hhook it up, have fun. i love it. and NO im not on there.

upon further inspection i have determined that makeoutclub.com should be known as www.theplacewhereallthe"brokenwing"emogirlsgo.com the vast vast vast majority of these girls are busted and just weird. i suppose i should be one to talk though...

i hate emo so much...yet i cant get saves the day out of my discman...

if my friends make me go to that fucking show and some kid crys on me or trys to hug me im going to be so pissed.

that other site about the drunk girls with webcams is the shit to go to if your looking for hot girls!hahahahahahahahahahhaha...girl52...i said she was ugly but she is most soitenly not! okay i wasted enough time...going back to find any hot girls on this site and wait for the new dilatedpeoples cd to come out...hahahahahaha...goodnite gentlemen.

nsk

fuckin emo....

Guest serpent of the light

fuck make out club. i tried to register my picture but they said it was "inappropriate" i was wearing a hoody, sunglasses, and a bandana over my mouth and it said "hardline" on the bottom. how is that inappropriate?

fuck em

xxx303

gay

i hate fucking dork moc faggots...oh im indie rock. fuck them

i hate you unless you like lords of the underground and celine dion. graffiti isnt that cool either...

so you have to own every dj video out, like lotug and celine dion and watch alot of tv. not gay shit like saturday night live...but the good stuff like buffy the vampire slayer and popular

fuck you faggots.

jason x the fucking homophobic mother fucker

Archived