MAKEOUTCLUB revisited.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

fuck what you heard there are some good looking and VERY emotional young women on that site.

i have aim chats and talk about promise ring lyrics and how we both cry when we hear jets to brazil lyrics...

like, i can talk to pretty much any girl in real life, but for some reason when i see "emotional rock" girls i have trouble starting conversation due to sheer intimidation of their coolness. hence makeoutclub where i can virtually spit game to sad girls in different states.

lol man..i was hella bored and put a profile on that shit....and tons of girls IM me from it..wanting to meet and shit...ive met a bunch of them...and like...2 out of the 4 ive met...were hella fatter than the picture....it was grand...i love that shit.

Guest HESHIANDET

yeah but a chest piece like that makes up for 10% of her big nose having ugly face. actually her tat is kinda weak, but its still looks cool. bottom line, i'd hit it.

Originally posted by Pistol

haha

Shetland_Pony_in_My_Pants

http://www.onlyundiesclub.com/profiles/Shetland_Pony_in_My_Pants.jpg'>

she has tattooes and could probably kick my ass...I'll take her

why is it all the girls like that here are stuck up straight edge girls that only talk to the cool straight edge boys.

not a sxe dis just a dis on stuck up bitches.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

she has tattooes and could probably kick my ass...I'll take her

why is it all the girls like that here are stuck up straight edge girls that only talk to the cool straight edge boys.

not a sxe dis just a dis on stuck up bitches.

girls like that are funny, they usually dont go for drunk ass snowboarder guys like myself, and they tend to give me the whole snob attitude, whic i like, because then it gives me an excuse to make fun of their usually shitty tattoos. god i hate sxe girls and punk rock girls like that, but i love them because of the easiness to make fun of them.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

this is the first time devilush and i have ever disagreed.... :(

heshy, you do know that we are going to butt heads when you get here. but when we do all we have to do is say "i'll buy you a beer." then everything will be okay.;)

Originally posted by Pistol

haha

Shetland_Pony_in_My_Pants

http://www.onlyundiesclub.com/profiles/Shetland_Pony_in_My_Pants.jpg'>

good ole becky whipp... rhode islands trashiest... i never thought i'd see her lame ass on 12oz.

heres a little fun fact about ms. whipp the drug free olde english lettering on her collarbones is a lie. a blatant lie ms whipp is known well over ri for her whisky induced fucking and her consumption of rum and heinekens. edgebreakers must die or something silly like that. and besides i think she was in a caraccident or something that deformed her face so leave her alone. and NO i never slept with her but i know someone who has.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

//

you have sXe girls?!?!?! we have like 4 in our whole fucking scene.

that girl: i think the tattoo is dumb, but the 'drug free' part of it looks good, not the heart though. that too cliche. i'd hit it, in a straight edge manner....:) :)

fuck your scene..."scenesters" are jacked...just an extention of classification..no one really gives a shit if you dont do drugs...or drink..or fuck....you're basically wanna be christians and shit...just angry that people want to have a good time the way they want to.grow up hipster!!!!!muahahahhahaha....

Archived