makeoutclub is the shit!

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

popgun. ive said it before and ill say it again beware of meeting girls from moc in real life. ok, well. ive met a couple that were dimes and super cool girls. but the others either 1. were nuts, or 2. didnt look anything like their picture.

just a heads up, i say i give up talking to girls on there but everytime theres a new update i get my chat on. frankly, its easy as hell and im too lazy to even leave the house for propositioning girls and dating.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

just forget it, it's not worth it, unless you're like popgun and you like emo black death goth tatoo hoes.

it is not about black death goth tattoo hoes.. that's another site. i forgot the link... this one is about whinny little crying girls/boys who are into bands or are in bands..

ive had a girl from moc bring me a smoothie to my house when i was sick. then she wasnt hot so we just watched the simpsons and she eventually got the idea and left. i missed an opprotunity to meet the hottttttest girl on there from denver like 2 years ago and now shes swooped up from some idaho indie rock punkass. but come friday all i can say is ONE UP. Im gettin points like this is NES (mario).

been thinking of taking out my rear interior...

what do you guys think? you think emo chicks will dig muffing around in the front seats only? i'm a little tall and it's hard enough to get in the back seat anyway...

stage II atp turbo running 18lbs of boost and spiking at 22lbs.

mkiv headlights are a new mod for me...

http://homepage.mac.com/brandoncook/.Pictures/blownvr6/DSCN1817.JPG'>

Archived