make up sex

Pfffffffffft

yeah,

last night i was studying for two exams i had to take today before thanksgiving break, luckly 12oz was down so i ACTUALLY did study.

my girl and i havent been on speaking terms for a few days and things have been a little tense around the house..so last night she decides she wants to try to get some while i am studying...i say, "no, i have to get this stuff done" the more i turned her down the more she wanted it....just like me when im tring to get some ass from her and she says NO ..

i used that reverse psychology on her..when i finished my studying we banged it out til like 5 in the morning on some good good shit..make up sex is the best..its almost like the first time,almost.

needless to say it was hard to wake up early at 7am..

so i go to school, take these exams and come home and she wants it again...so we do it again until she has to shower and get ready for work..

i feel great right now..

:dozey:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ten Cents@Nov 19 2004, 12:18 AM

The 376th time is the real deal. The other 375 times you're like "eh, this is ok", then you hit magic number 376 and you realize what you've been missing.

your preach-n-to the choir brother...i just had my 376th time last night and boy let me tell you it was like being reborn into a middle aged man of a virgin, bald, pervertedly horny, high on life and drunk on his own sense of power to the point of euphoric insiminating orgasmic discharge with movie credits at the end and all the while the song from Karate Kid "you're the best" by Joe 'Bean' Eposito is playing with hard core eighties action camera angles of the greatest sex in your life!

Originally posted by DESTROYER1@Nov 18 2004, 06:52 PM

wasnt that on an episode of seinfeld...make up sex is the best sex....maybe the bunny hop in the shower is better but you cant do that till sunrise

believe it or not, this scenario has been around longer than seinfield.

ill have to agree with you about this one tho pffffffffft, its really actually the single best thing in the world.