Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Make me feel like

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

So yo,this is what I’m thinking right now.I need to Detox myself,sense I was on those roids for my Ivy,I feel like shit and I feel like I gained weight,so I’m saying Enema,no food,just fruit juices and water for 2 days.Has anyone done this shit,I’ve done it in a different way that involved eating nothing but apples for a week,but I felt gross for a few days then like a mill bucks.......

whats up?

Holla

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

I personally say that shit is a bunch of garbage. Eat healthy meals and get some excercise and you'll feel great.

3. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

I saw this thing on MTV about rich people who go to like enema resorts for weeks at a time...I don't know if shooting several gallons of water at extremely high pressure through your system is whatsup..but ehh..to each is own..

I mean people pay a lotta money for it..

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

who has to give you the enema?

here's some enema tips

# Find a good position. Make sure you are comfortable and can relax. Be sure you can clean up if a problem is to occur. Make sure you or your partner have good access to your anus.
    # Lubricate your anus. You might your partner to massage some lubricant inside your anus and rectum. This will help when the nozzle is inserted. You will want you anus to admit it so that you can relax.
    # As the nozzle is inserted, relax as it passes your sphincter. You might want to take a couple of deep breaths as it passes.

[​IMG]

"During thirty years as a practicing herbalist,
    I've cured myself of three terminal illnesses and
    I've done more colon cleanses than I can count.
    I've made this site to share my knowlege
    and to provide the Colon Cleansing Kit™,
    a product I've made from those experiences."

5. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

6. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

I just had some enchiladas that i think really unsettled my stomach as i sit here in pain, i can only say that my body has been detoxing every half an hour for the past 3 hours

7. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

fuck that....i get squeamish everytime i wipe..

not gonna ever happen

8. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

How did the steroids work for your poison ivy? Good, right?

Drink lots of tea. There are certain kinds that are perfect for cleansing your system. You should eat food because that is a way for your body to purge poisons. After and before painting you should always drink and eat a lot so that whatever fumes you inhale are absorbed through the digestive system. Eat a lot of fiber, even consider getting some Metamucil or Konsyl as a fiber supplement. I recommend the Konsyl because it has more fiber per serving and also has no sugars, unlike Metamucil.

9. MrJackDaniels

MrJackDaniels Member

lots of water could be the answer

10. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

There are more direct ways to satisfy your urge to get poked in the ass

11. coldmilkcup

coldmilkcup Member

I don't know dude, having a foreign object shoved up your arse seems pretty direct.

12. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

My homies in highschool that were on the wrestling team would tell me nasty storys about whats rottiing away in your colon,meats,dairy etc and you'll lose like 12 pounds the first time you do it and it will clean your body out wicked hard.....so they'd give themself an enema before they too their weght so they'd fight a smaller dude and kick his ass.

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I don't know about an enema, but if there are good colon cleansers (pills), I might have to try one.

My buddy has a hot sauce called "Colonel Jack's Colon Cleanser" or something like that. It's pretty hot, but nothing I can't handle.

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

my ex gave herself an enema once. i wanted to watch but she told me to fuck off and locked the bathroom door

edit: spelling error....i am a perfectionist

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist