make her tell you......

WhAt_dA_fUcK

this is directed more to the females but here is my situation.....

im currently in iraq and i gotta girlfriend back home and i seriously think shes cheating on me.....meh i dont really care but...i want to know if there was anyway how i can make her feel so guilty about it that she has to tell me....i know most females will tell you eventually cuz thats how girls are but i want her to tell me now so i can break up with her and just end it as soon as possible....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

im currently in iraq and i gotta girlfriend back home and i seriously think shes cheating on me.....meh i dont really care but...i want to know if there was anyway how i can make her feel so guilty about it that she has to tell me....i know most females will tell you eventually cuz thats how girls are but i want her to tell me now so i can break up with her and just end it as soon as possible....

you got an iraqi bitch and you want your girl gone cause of that...

Re: Re: make her tell you......

Originally posted by onesecondple

you got an iraqi bitch and you want your girl gone cause of that...

only if he's into veils and hairy armpits and legs.

i wish i had some advice to give you, bro. if you think she's stepping out on you there had to be something that made you think that. why don't you bring that to her attention and see what she has to say? other than that, best of luck to you. .

keep your head down and always wear your gear.

There are actually a few hot Iraqi girls that I know... They're really American though.

As far as your girl goes, you don't really need an excuse to end the relationship, if you don't want to be with her and you think shes cheating, dump her. And get some hot arab action. If you get a chance go to any coffee shop and look for the egyptian or morrocan girls, those are the hookers, and they're damn good from what I hear, but they like it in the back, so bring protection...

Originally posted by Milton

There are actually a few hot Iraqi girls that I know... They're really American though.

As far as your girl goes, you don't really need an excuse to end the relationship, if you don't want to be with her and you think shes cheating, dump her. And get some hot arab action. If you get a chance go to any coffee shop and look for the egyptian or morrocan girls, those are the hookers, and they're damn good from what I hear, but they like it in the back, so bring protection...

you have an accent

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

someone on here once said something

about leaving a broomstick on the porch.

thats a signal for the troops still on base.

it means that hubby is away, and wifey

wants to get her freak on.

watch out dude.

you should call joey greco from cheaters.

I'd go with what slave said (beings that she has a vagina).

Start talking about all the 'great things you've done for her', plans for your 'future together', how she's 'all that keeps you getting up in the morning', and how you're so 'happy to be able to call her your own'...

Then you could always play the 'I just don't know what's going to happen to me out here so if there's anything you want to tell me do it now. Something could happen and I don't want there to be any dishonesty between us if this were to be the last time we talked' card.

Fuck it, I've always dumped bitches based on good 'ol intestinal fortitude. If that Mexican food looks like Chinese, tastes like Chinese, was made by Chinese people and was served with an eggroll odds are you're not eating an enchillada. Toss that shit in the garbage my man.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

Of course this same woman tried to tell me she was a virgin.

umm...yeah...right.

before or after she slept with you?

i think you're old enough to pass on the high school mental bull shit games and just go tell her what you think. what's the point of beating around the bush until she caves in? so that she feels guilty? there's nothing you can get out of that but "feeling" as if you were the bigger person in the situation. or better yet, just end it as soon as possible. when ending it, tell her what you think and that you really dont give a shit. just cut it simple and not make it so difficult for yourself. you have other important problems like being in iraq.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

someone on here once said something

about leaving a broomstick on the porch.

thats a signal for the troops still on base.

it means that hubby is away, and wifey

wants to get her freak on.

watch out dude.

you should call joey greco from cheaters.

:lol: :lol: true....

damn it ur right devilush....and i just posted another thread about how to make her feel guilty about what she did....im just going to loose all communication with her.....

i honestly think that would be a good idea.

And I understand that you are a universe away, but if you don't think she can be trusted, then don't trust her and don't date her.

Think of it this way, is she worth worrying over the whole time you are over there.. "is she doing this.. is she fucking him etc etc etc" or would it be better to have those feelings for a short period of time and then be able to focus on you and yourself?

Archived