Make food, then love..

shameless self promotion

You guys wanna know how to wow a girl? How to get her heart racing an forget about everyone else but you in life? Well i can tell you how to do this with one word gents...FOOD.

Bring your lady home, and cook her a meal, something nice with some candles and some music if you like...

So i figured why not post some recipes that are relatively easy to make but good to eat and impress a girl with...

(i know we have had a close topic to this, but i cant seem to find it..)

Since im italian, and most the girls i date are too...i start em off with this nice meal...

Fettuccini Alfredo

~Ingredients

1 pound dry fettucine pasta

3 pints heavy whipping cream

1 cup grated Romano cheese

4 tablespoons butter

1 pinch ground nutmeg

ground black pepper to taste

~Directions

1.... Cook pasta according to directions on package(easy!). Drain and toss with one tablespoon of butter, cover and set aside.

2..... (might be hard..) In a medium sauce pan over low heat, heat the cream and 3 tablespoons of butter, stirring it very often. When cream begins to simmer mix in a small amounts of Romano cheese, continue to stir alot, until all cheese is added and sauce has reduced. It should be pretty thick after a bit..

3... Stir in some nutmeg and a lil black pepper. Toss with the warm fetuccini and serve.

Experiment with the different levels of nutmeg and black pepper and other things until you find the combo you like!

Enjoy boys, and thank me when you get ass...

Now lets see some recipes! Foods art too!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sectorTVA

not too much of a cook....but a mad baker...handy to have baking skills when you are craving for sweets...just make the batch of 50 cookies, or bake a cake, or make brownies...and yes...i do bake from scatch and dont use the pre mixed boxes except for cake mix....

a lot of my friends are good at baking...

but i dont think its the same tip your on..

(ok, i guess i should just say getting baked.....)

cooking quesadillas is very easy.

buy tortillas.... buy cheese (cheddar or jack is best) and you can put diced tomatoes.. onions.. mushrooms..... hot sauce is a must.

on low heat put small amount of oil in pan lay dopwn fisrt tortilla and throw the cheese , chopped onion tomatoe whatever on tortilla cover with other tortilla and cover pan with lid. flip after 3 minutes. done when cheese is melted.

i make alot of food but of everything i make i think bojangles likes melted cheese the best. go figure.

oh i have another very easy one to make.

buy fresh mozarella called boconocini. it comes in balls floating around in brine. looks weird but is very good to eat. you also need olive oil,garlic salt, fresh basil ( a bunch) and linguine

boil linguine until it's no longer crunchy (ya know cooked). while pasta is boiling dice mozarella and tomatoes. chop up the basil very well.

miix everything together in a bit of olive oil.

Guest Pilau Hands
boil linguine until it's no longer crunchy (ya know cooked).

haha you need to make a cook book for inept men. it would be such a success.

i can cook a handful of dishes from memory, anything else i need the recipe, and just season to taste. tonight it's chicken breasts on the gearge foreman grill, broccoli...uhh i don't know what you call it..well it's just butter, olive oil, garlic and salt. you'd be surprised what that combination can do to your most hated vegetable.

once i'm done with that, i have to make the spicy eggplant and tofu cantonese dish that won me my last date. this is all for my little brother...does he appreciate it?

i have a feeling he could also eat dry cheerios and it wouldn't matter

george forman grills are good too.

something really easy t9o do but looks like you put alot fo time in it. marinate a portabella mushroom in basalmic vinegrette dressing for two hour. (which means put mushrooms, after you wash em off, in a large ziploc bag with the dressing and close the bag). then you put them on the grill until they are soft.

it's a good sustitute for a hamburger especially if you are cooking for a vegetarian female.

Archived